2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Quad Cab Window Weather Stripping

Old 12-14-2020, 01:11 AM
Rez
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quad Cab Window Weather Stripping

Hey all, I’ve got a 2001 Ram 1500 5.9L quad cab with a bit of a window issue.

Last year I had my truck broken into, they smashed up the window on my driver side half door, and it took my insurance company a solid 2 months to find a replacement. Well, I was so damn happy to finally get my window back that I didn’t notice that the window installed didn’t have the weather stripping! So now I’ve been driving around with a rattling side window with a pretty noisy draft at high speeds.

I’ve been searching all over for some replacement weather stripping for the window, but I haven’t had much luck finding it. Do any of you know where I can possibly find some, or what might work as a solid replacement?

Old 12-14-2020, 06:08 AM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 306 Likes on 298 Posts

Originally Posted by Rez

Last year I had my truck broken into, they smashed up the window on my driver side half door, and it took my insurance company a solid 2 months to find a replacement. Well, I was so damn happy to finally get my window back that I didn’t notice that the window installed didn’t have the weather stripping! So now I’ve been driving around with a rattling side window with a pretty noisy draft at high speeds.

I’ve been searching all over for some replacement weather stripping for the window, but I haven’t had much luck finding it. Do any of you know where I can possibly find some, or what might work as a solid replacement?
BodyShopPrice.com or 1AAuto

Old 12-16-2020, 12:08 PM
KillerLemming
Professional
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Rez

Check at your local dealership or body shop, they should have some

Old 12-17-2020, 07:03 AM
Spillage
Record Breaker
Received 66 Likes on 64 Posts

Does LMC have them?

Old 12-17-2020, 12:36 PM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 306 Likes on 298 Posts

Originally Posted by Spillage
Does LMC have them?