2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

ok here the best buy for the longtubes

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 12:13 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default ok here the best buy for the longtubes

for you guys that been asking ,this is the guy that has the best deal on pacesetter cerimic longtubes cheapest to get them and y-pipe included and free shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Paces...Q5fAccessories

Old 08-25-2009, 12:23 PM
cmckenna
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wicked. Thanks. Buy the way, your truck sounds very nice. Impressive. Is it very loud in the cab though? Reason I ask is that I am stuck on the freeway out here in LA for 2.5 hours to and from work and am concerned about noise fatigue. I am going with PS longtubes and was looking at a magnaflow single exhaust system. It should be ok yes? Yours is loud due to the cherry bombs or whatever those were correct?

Old 08-25-2009, 12:42 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

its only loud if i have the cutout open, i have the cherrybomb extreme i think is perfect its a single chamber muffler, i think the more of the chambers you have in a muffler the more drone you get, so im very happy with the setup. you can check out all my vids i had the extreme on the whole time from when i just started out from just having it as a catback, then added the highflow cat , then adding the headers , they all made a big difference

Old 08-25-2009, 01:03 PM
cmckenna
Record Breaker

I did check out the vids and, in one, someone had asked how loud it was in the cab and the response was loud as hell. So, that's why I was asking if it was loud in the cab to the point where I would need to yell or talk loudly to overcome the noise.

I presume that it's not that bad in the cab with the windows down? I don't have AC so, I have the windows down all the time.

Old 08-25-2009, 01:21 PM
cmckenna
Record Breaker

I was just reading about how these LTs are illegal for use on catalyst equipped vehicles. Since I live in California, I am concerned with not being able to pass smog or some inspection. If anyone has information on this please shed some light.

Quick Reply: ok here the best buy for the longtubes