2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

The Ole Dode Ate The Ford

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 01:07 PM
95 Jamin Ram
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The Ole Dode Ate The Ford

Here's The score Dodge: 1 Ford: 0

Name:  truck.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  94.9 KB

After the 13 years of my dad owning this truck its has never been in an accident but the truck did good for his first time. The car that pulled out in front of me was a bronco i couldn't go any where i skidded rite into his drivers door. His bronco looks something like a banana don't have any pictures of it. The accident was his fault.

This is what happened. I was on my way to Atco Race Park some of you may know it i was passing behind one of the fire stations and noticed a Older Ford Bronco was pulled over in the parking lot as soon as i started getting close to him him pulls out across the street to back has truck into the fire station parking lot so he was taking up both lanes there was no where i could go i slammed on the brakes but it just started to skid. And it slid rite into the side of his drivers door. The whole driver side of his truck is pushed in from the door and like half of the back. I wont get a police report until tomorrow they already told me it was the other kids fault there was nothing i could do

Last edited by 95 Jamin Ram; 09-07-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:28 PM
dodgeram07
Champion

wow... clean truck throw,, any plans for the front like shaker hood cool grill..ect to replace the old ones?

Old 09-07-2009, 01:57 PM
95 Jamin Ram
Professional

Don't really know whats going on with it yet i have to wait to get the full police report and talk to the insurance people to see what there going to do about it. If they give me just money for it ill do a few things to change it up. Looks nice in the picture but the whole gray or w.e it is half of the truck has to be painted because of some one egging it years ago. This really sucks cause today is the last day of summer and i start school tomorrow. Ohh yeah i might get some clear corners cause they kinda look good now that i seen it on the truck

Old 09-07-2009, 02:01 PM
95 Jamin Ram
Professional

Also just wondering did these trucks come with those projector looking fog lights? My dad bought this truck used back in 96

Old 09-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No, they didn't have projector fogs. That's an add on someone made.

Sorry to hear that it got bent up, looks a lot like mine did after I took out a telephone pole with it.
If you have a body shop do the work, be careful. Don't get screwed on a blended paint job.

Old 09-07-2009, 02:13 PM
95 Jamin Ram
Professional

Later on ill try getting pics of the bronco that was the last time that thing will pull out in front of some one

Old 09-07-2009, 04:13 PM
DODGEPWR
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks man, I know how ya feel. Happend to me not too long ago. But i cant post that story up since this isnt off topic. Miami might get me...

Anyway, Hope it all works out for the best!!

Old 09-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Miami_Son
Banned

Originally Posted by DODGEPWR
That sucks man, I know how ya feel. Happend to me not too long ago. But i cant post that story up since this isnt off topic. Miami might get me...

Anyway, Hope it all works out for the best!!
Dude, now you're really being an ***. If the pics are of your Dodge, post them up. But if they're of your Caddy, don't bother. Pretty simple premise to understand, I think.

Old 09-07-2009, 05:11 PM
95 Jamin Ram
Professional

What do you guys think the insurance company will do with it?

Old 09-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion

Depends honestly. Looks like you are going to need a new front bumper,headlight, new hood, new grill, new front fender, and possible a new front frame rail. Add in paint, as much as it's going to be for the two tone, and the subtract all of that from the book value of the truck. In Missouri, when a vehicle's damage reaches 50% or more of the truck's value, then it's an automatic total.

Quick Reply: The Ole Dode Ate The Ford