DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Ram Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-ram-tech-64/)
-   -   Round 2- 2nd Gen Ram of the week- Performance Rams! (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-ram-tech/214939-round-2-2nd-gen-ram-of-the-week-performance-rams.html)

Laramie1997 09-22-2009 01:38 AM

Round 2- 2nd Gen Ram of the week- Performance Rams!

Here are my rules.

OTW Rules
Following Pyro’s example, I’m going to make up a tier system for OTW. Unlike him though, I am only going to have one weekly poll, and it will rotate genres every week.
Here are the categories
1. Lifted trucks- Any second generation ram that has some sort of lift can be nominated. It doesn’t matter if it is a mere body lift, leveling kit, or a full on 9 inch mud bogger.
2. Stock height- This applies to any ram riding on stock level.
3. Performance Rams- These are rams that have had moderate to extreme drive train modifications. This includes but is not limited to the following: Engine rebuild, Chipped, Gear swap, or anything else along those lines. This DOES NOT include rams that have 14X3 intakes or plain drop in filters as their only mod. Also just to add, trucks with tuners only need not apply
4. Lowered/ Visual/Audio Rams- This part of the bracket is geared towards all of the other rams out there, if they have visual mods, audio mods, or any other kind of oddity type of modification done to them; they belong here.

When all 4 weeks have been completed, the 4 winners will go head to head.

Some other rules pertaining to those planning on nominating people
1. Your nominee must be an active member whose join date is at 30 days or higher, and they must have a post count of at least 50.
2. You may make one nomination per round of voting. If your nominee decides to back out, you may make another nomination.
3. Each round of voting will last one week or seven (7) days.
4. There will be 7 Rams in each vote. I will take the first seven nominees that accept their nomination. There wont be a time limit on when you can accept, but keep in mind, I will take the first seven people that accept.
5. You may not nominate yourself, or beg others for a nom.

Reminders to nominees
1. Accepted nominees are not allowed to “advertise” their rams what so ever during competitions.
2. Once you accept your nom, PM me with a picture that you would like to have used in the poll, and a list of mods that you would like listed.
3. If you are caught “advertising” your ram in any other part of the forum, you will be removed.

Remember, this is my OTW. I made the rules, and I will be the one that has the final say in what ram falls into what category. While I may not have the powers at my side to fully control this; there will be active moderators and or administrators keeping a close eye on this. At the first sign of any foul play, bickering, harsh words, outrageous claims, or any other kind of “douchebaggery”, I will be in contact with the mods/admins, and the whole contest will be pulled down and disregarded forever.

The nominations this week will begin with Category 2 "Performance RAMS".
Let the nominations begin, and remember, regardless of who wins; this is just merely a game. Let's have fun with this, and keep it civil.
Once I have 7 accepted rams in the running, I will create the poll a separate thread.

Cast your noms here.

Just as little note, if any member thinks they have a legit improvement comment to make, do not hesitate. I'm all for making this run smoother.

Silver_Dodge 09-22-2009 01:52 AM

I nominate RM_Indy, even though he didn't vote for me in the last poll. :)

Silver_Dodge 09-22-2009 01:53 AM

I though the next category (according to your list) was stock height?

Laramie1997 09-22-2009 01:55 AM

Eh, I skipped it this week. ;) Just because it's listed second on the list, doesn't mean I have to move to it next. :D

PurplDodge 09-22-2009 06:45 AM

This week was sopossed to be mine! (I better get those 4:56 gears and the 390 stroker installed!)

pcfixerpro 09-22-2009 08:02 AM

I nominate acsamples79

acsamples79 09-22-2009 08:39 AM

i gladly Accept my nomination!

Laramie1997 09-22-2009 11:41 AM

Nom List

1. RM_Indy-Has not accepted
2.acsamples79- Accepted and has sent a mod list and pic

Way to read the rules AC. ;)

PurplDodge 09-22-2009 03:01 PM

I nominate aim4squirrles.

Sheriff420 09-22-2009 03:46 PM

indy had better get on. thats who i was gonna nominate.