2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

E3 plug question

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 04:52 PM
CappinHoff
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by J415
In all honesty, I like my plugs. They work good in my truck and I FEEL the difference. If that's what you prefer, go for it. I don't see the need for people to knock 'em so much. Especially if they haven't used them. I bought them out of curiosity. NOT because the TV told me to.
Same here. Also plugs won't just fix your mpg's either. If you have other issues you won't notice a difference with any plugs.

Old 12-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by J415
In all honesty, I like my plugs. They work good in my truck and I FEEL the difference. If that's what you prefer, go for it. I don't see the need for people to knock 'em so much. Especially if they haven't used them. I bought them out of curiosity. NOT because the TV told me to.
I'll remember that if you kill your neighbor and then claim that your TV told you to do so. I'll be there to point the authorities to this thread and tell them you are a much stronger person than to believe what the TV tells you to do

Old 12-13-2009, 11:55 PM
J415
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't think my neighbor has anything to worry about. My own curiosity is gonna kill me before I ever get the chance to take anyone out...not that I actually want to...or ever would for that matter.

Quick Reply: E3 plug question