2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Headlight problem

Old 01-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Motorizer
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlight problem

On a 97 sport 1500. I'm sorry to have yet another post about headlights. But I honestly can't find a answer to it. Every place I try and look for new headlights or tail lights for my ram. The discription always says will not wOrk with sport models. Am I looking for lights in all the wrong Places, or is it really that big of a pain with the sport models. Any links with lights that will fit a sport model or insight would be greatly appriciated. Thank you

Old 01-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Augiedoggy
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Motorizer
On a 97 sport 1500. I'm sorry to have yet another post about headlights. But I honestly can't find a answer to it. Every place I try and look for new headlights or tail lights for my ram. The discription always says will not wOrk with sport models. Am I looking for lights in all the wrong Places, or is it really that big of a pain with the sport models. Any links with lights that will fit a sport model or insight would be greatly appriciated. Thank you
the ones I have (they sell them on ebay and summit has them for double the price) are actually wired for the sport 9007 wire harness even though they arent advertised as such.... you do have to hammer in some minor sheet metal behind the lights on the sport fenders for them to fit right though....I have one junkyard sport fender on my 96 and I had to do that to it but it fits fine now

Old 01-21-2012, 10:15 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,164 Likes on 2,918 Posts

On the 97, Sport or non-Sport doesn't matter. The headlights are the same.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Headlight problem