2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

ABS and brakes

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 12:01 AM
Ramman18
Champion
Received 108 Likes on 93 Posts

Either the speed sensor is bad (on diff) or the rear brakes are sticking is my first thought. There's also the proportioning valve under the hood that can get bad. Plus fuses and such. I had very grabby brakes when cold to where it would lock up on me until it warmed up. Turns out it was old drums and springs. New parts solved it.

And I would advise you to change your username from your email. Choose something less private.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:20 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,171 Likes on 2,924 Posts

Originally Posted by Ramman18
Either the speed sensor is bad (on diff) or the rear brakes are sticking is my first thought. There's also the proportioning valve under the hood that can get bad. Plus fuses and such. I had very grabby brakes when cold to where it would lock up on me until it warmed up. Turns out it was old drums and springs. New parts solved it.

And I would advise you to change your username from your email. Choose something less private.
What thread were you trying to respond to?

Old 12-06-2017, 11:25 AM
Ramman18
Champion

There was one here from a new poster. It was vague and had no responses. His username was his email. It was here last night! What's going on? Is the computer becoming self aware!?? Aghghghghghg

And I did not click on "new thread". There was a OP here. How did I become the OP? Did I just get hacked?

Old 12-06-2017, 11:29 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,171 Likes on 2,924 Posts

Originally Posted by Ramman18
There was one here from a new poster. It was vague and had no responses. His username was his email. It was here last night! What's going on? Is the computer becoming self aware!?? Aghghghghghg

And I did not click on "new thread". There was a OP here. How did I become the OP? Did I just get hacked?
LOL.

I think the thread got moved to the correct section..... possibly while you were trying to post. I suspect it is simply a matter of who clicked first.

Old 12-07-2017, 12:28 AM
Ramman18
Champion

Well, we all know Han clicked first!

Quick Reply: ABS and brakes