2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Where to find the/a CD on wiring diagram '95 RAM diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 08:44 PM
michael59
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to find the/a CD on wiring diagram '95 RAM diesel

Hi, I have been all over Looking for a '95 wiring diagram. Been to the Mopar tech site and they only go back to about 2000/5 or so. Tried logging into Mopar1973Man and just could not get past the security check as I am technologically challenged or so it seems.

Here is my predicament: I am working on a '95 RAM diesel that had rats living in it for about 5 years. I pulled the dash, fixed the wires, patched up the vacuum lines and blew out the heater box. Every thing was working fine except the tach. Now nothing works. Instead of having me work on it the owner got some one else to put in a used instrument cluster and change all the little dash lights. Needless to say nothing works.

So, I went and pulled another instrument cluster and installed it. Funning thing is the fuel gauge indicated 1/4 tank and as soon as I turned the key it dropped and the fuel pump idiot light came on. Checked the fuel wires and have juice to tank but nothing coming out. Checked Speedometer at manual transmission and nothing there. Have cleaned all the grounds and nothing so I went after the TMC/TCM that is in the middle of the floor boards under the dash. I had the Motor running as I pulled the first plug in and could not get a light up of the light tester. Replaced it and pulled the 2 wire plug in and nothing there. From what I understand is that a 6/95 should have a PCM and not a TCM as this truck has no automatic transmission.

I am at a loss as to what is going on so I need a diagram to flush this bear out.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:35 PM
brian102
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 12-06-2017, 10:05 AM
michael59
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you brian. I was expecting to pay for this but was balking at the 199 to 300 every one wants for paper on e-bay.

Quick Reply: Where to find the/a CD on wiring diagram '95 RAM diesel