Where can i find a transmission pump for this 94 ram - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Trucks > Dodge Ram > 2nd Gen Ram Tech
Reload this Page >

Where can i find a transmission pump for this 94 ram

2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Where can i find a transmission pump for this 94 ram

Old 03-16-2019, 02:40 PM
Dodgegurl84
Default Where can i find a transmission pump for this 94 ram

I cant find a tranny for this truck so now i need to find out where i can order a tranny pump from any help would be great.

Old 03-17-2019, 08:31 AM
HeyYou
Super Moderator

Ebay has a bunch. They also have complete transmissions for sale. I would highly recommend replacing the whole thing. There is a REASON your pump died, and my guess is, that reason will still be present after you replace the pump.....

Old 03-17-2019, 02:03 PM
HeikIlm
Veteran

Is it confirmed that pump is gone bye bye? Like pressure measured from the test ports? Quick way to see if the pump actually works, is to check oil level engine off, then start the engine and check the oil shifter in neutral. If the pump works, oil level goes down while engine is running.
There are bunch of reasons why you don't have gears in any direction, though pump is one, but more likely there's a burned clutch pack.

Old 03-18-2019, 08:53 PM
Dodgegurl84

Ok i found a 95 tranny but its a manuel the guy has all the pedals,clutch reservoir, and the flywheel which come off of a 95 5.9 manuel. My question now is thats all the parts that i need to convert my 94 ram 1500 auto to a manuel 5 speed?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where can i find a transmission pump for this 94 ram

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: