3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Hey & problems

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 02:09 PM
curtiplas
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hey & problems

hahaha... yeah I have short hair...but thats just because I'm lazy.. I keep mine buzzed so I can wear a hat and take it off and no hat hair...plus no combing my hair...EVER!:-P.... with two resonators on it... aren't you gonna lose some hp?

Old 06-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Night_Runner
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: ericemery

keep a reso under the cab... and maybe one right after muffler/before tips if straight piped... thats how mine is set up and its not too loud. frenchy rode in it, he might be able to back me up.
dont they kinda restrict flow though? maybe im wrong, idk, but my main concern is i was more flow thats why the guy told me we should put everything as far back as possible, without the resos, and it in front of the tire, it would be a lot louder

Old 06-05-2007, 04:38 PM
DakotaStone
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not at all. The pipe goes straight through. I left one of mine on. All it does is keep the noise down in the cab.

I can't imagine that much of a noise with the Corsa in front of the rear wheels. Mine are right behind them and it sounds just fine.

Quick Reply: Hey & problems