3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

1st Annual Mid West Meet & Greet

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 09:30 AM
curtiplas
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st Annual Mid West Meet & Greet

Hey everyone,

I know all you guys couldn't come mostly because of distance, but the meet and Greet was alot of fun! We saw some really sweet cars at the Chrylser Museum. Unfortunately not many people came I believe there was a total of 7 or 8 people. However, I would seriously recomend it next year if anyone is in the area and can come! Sorry I don't have any pics I forgot my camera... lol I was going to give blood saturday and I got there and there was like 30 ppl there so I stayed for a while to see how fast it was gonna move... and yeah so I was like 15mins late and thats excessively speeding from the Donation center to the Museum... :-P... Sorry guys

Old 07-16-2007, 09:52 AM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: 1st Annual Mid West Meet & Greet

not a very big turn out. most of our turn outs net 30 or more. but seeing how this was the first if you keep doing it and keep getting the word out it will only grow larger.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:57 AM
curtiplas
Record Breaker

Yeah that was about how many were interested...but I geuss about half had to work that day, so then there was supposed to be like 15 ppl or so...but only like 7or 8 showed... oh well... :-(... it'll get bigger

Old 07-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup, keep doing them and more people will start showing up. Also from what I saw it was announced with pretty short notice, it would be better to announce earlier and give people time to plan for it.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:38 AM
curtiplas
Record Breaker

Well it was orginally annouced way back in like april or may, but Badstrat took it down after a week or two then put it back up like a week before saturday... so I think ppl forgot about it... (like me) until he reposted it... and I'm geussing by that point it was too late for most ppl to free themselves up.

Quick Reply: 1st Annual Mid West Meet & Greet