3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

About to buy Dodge Dakota

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Sunsetrider
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another thumbs up for the V8 Punch and Rumble.

Old 01-13-2012, 08:51 AM
Holbrook.Jeremy
Professional

If you get a v6 you'll regret it. First time you have 3 people in the truck and a bag of potato chips in the bed going up a hill you'll wish you had the v8.

Old 01-13-2012, 04:19 PM
frozenchosen1
Professional

I have the same set up bit mine is a 2010, I tow, haul, play in the mud and all. I don't regret not getting the v8, get what you want. Advice is good too don't get me wrong. V8 is not always the answer either thou.

Old 01-28-2012, 11:33 AM
italiandominator
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HEY GUYS!!! Greetings from Afghaniland!!! I might be selling mine when I get back if any of yall are interested. 05 V-8 Quad Cab SLT, 100K miles, totally babied and taken care of, brush guard, nerf bars, magnaflow exhaust, tinted windows, Leather seats, remote start, back up camera, level kit, insane custom sound system, color match fiberglass tonneau, WeatherTech rain guards and floor mats, GPS Nav, plus a few other little custom features...all this could be yours if the price is right (if you guess around $10,000 you'd be on the money)

Old 01-28-2012, 01:22 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 349 Likes on 310 Posts

Originally Posted by italiandominator
HEY GUYS!!! Greetings from Afghaniland!!! I might be selling mine when I get back if any of yall are interested. 05 V-8 Quad Cab SLT, 100K miles, totally babied and taken care of, brush guard, nerf bars, magnaflow exhaust, tinted windows, Leather seats, remote start, back up camera, level kit, insane custom sound system, color match fiberglass tonneau, WeatherTech rain guards and floor mats, GPS Nav, plus a few other little custom features...all this could be yours if the price is right (if you guess around $10,000 you'd be on the money)
You need to just part that bad boy out.....stay safe over there. My nephew will be deploying over there in march.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:03 PM
varnerhba
Veteran

check the classifieds im selling mine...

Old 01-29-2012, 10:53 PM
italiandominator
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jkeaton
You need to just part that bad boy out.....stay safe over there. My nephew will be deploying over there in march.
I might consider that if I can't meet my asking price, but if I'm going to undo all the things I've done, I'd probably have to line up a few buyers for a majority of the things that I would sell, otherwise it wouldn't be worth it to me to take only a few things off for a couple hundred bucks.

Thanks for the support, things are good here, winter is sort of settling in so its pretty quiet for the most part here. I'm sure your nephew will be fine. Things are as bad here overall as the media tends to make it sound.

Old 01-30-2012, 09:52 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 349 Likes on 310 Posts

Originally Posted by italiandominator
Things are as bad here overall as the media tends to make it sound.
Hopefully you meant things are NOT as bad...lol

Quick Reply: About to buy Dodge Dakota