DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   3rd Gen Durango (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen-durango-154/)
-   -   How long did it take you to get your Durango after you ordered it? (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen-durango/290457-how-long-did-it-take-you-to-get-your-durango-after-you-ordered-it.html)

Double D Mods 05-07-2011 07:28 PM

How long did it take you to get your Durango after you ordered it?

This is getting crazy:mad:
going on 8 weeks now since we ordered our R/T and its still in D status.

Was told by dealer we should have it by end of April guess that was not true.

How long did it take you guys to get yours?

I am about done waiting and ready to fly somewhere and buy one on a lot and drive it back!

sidewinder9m 05-07-2011 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Double D Mods (Post 2498767)
This is getting crazy:mad:
going on 8 weeks now since we ordered our R/T and its still in D status.

Was told by dealer we should have it by end of April guess that was not true.

How long did it take you guys to get yours?

I am about done waiting and ready to fly somewhere and buy one on a lot and drive it back!

Well it took mine 4 weeks to arrived. I ordered my Citadel with all the options on March 19 and the dealership called me April 20th.

Double D Mods 05-07-2011 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by sidewinder9m (Post 2498794)
Well it took mine 4 weeks to arrived. I ordered my Citadel with all the options on March 19 and the dealership called me April 20th.

We ordered our R/T on March 19th as well

sidewinder9m 05-08-2011 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Double D Mods (Post 2498823)
We ordered our R/T on March 19th as well

Hope you get it soon, what color did you ordered? because if its one of the colors that they listed which they have difficulty obtaining the paint supplies due to the earthquake/tsunami that hit Japan. The color that I chose - Mineral Grey Metallic fortunately wasn't affected.

Double D Mods 05-08-2011 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by sidewinder9m (Post 2499029)
Hope you get it soon, what color did you ordered? because if its one of the colors that they listed which they have difficulty obtaining the paint supplies due to the earthquake/tsunami that hit Japan. The color that I chose - Mineral Grey Metallic fortunately wasn't affected.

stone white R/T

hooty1919 05-08-2011 01:59 PM

You are ahead of me by 4 days. I ordered an R/T on March 23rd. I am sitting in D status as well. Same story, the dealer thought he would have a ship date around the first week of April and I still don't have one yet. I ordered mine in red which is a restricted color. I have been told that it is not delayed because of the paint. I was starting to wonder if they were feeding me a line but yours is not restricted and you are in the same boat. I am hoping to go D1 this coming week. We'll see.

jdloyd01 05-08-2011 07:42 PM

Ordered my R/t Feb 25th. Went into D1 status on March 10th. Been there ever since. After a lot of back and forth, the dealer was able to tell me that dodge thinks that baring any more major disasters, they should have mine built by June.

Did you other guys get your VIN yet. I have mine

sidewinder9m 05-08-2011 07:52 PM

One thing I noticed the dealerships here in Utah, they could hardly keep the new Durangos in the dealer lots...being snapped up quickly. Dodge needs to step up their production line or they will lose some new customers to Durango's competition! Still very few new D I see on the road here in Utah.

hooty1919 05-08-2011 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by jdloyd01 (Post 2499320)
Ordered my R/t Feb 25th. Went into D1 status on March 10th. Been there ever since. After a lot of back and forth, the dealer was able to tell me that dodge thinks that baring any more major disasters, they should have mine built by June.

That sounds like bad news for me! If that's true, it sounds like I could be waiting until July. At that point I'll probably wait for a 2012. I got my vin around the 15th of April. I'm 707762. How much further ahead are you? I did find some vin numbers on cars.com that aren't too far off. One was 707712. I'm only 50 off unless they aren't building them sequentially.

Double D Mods 05-09-2011 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by jdloyd01 (Post 2499320)

I have not asked for a VIN yet

I do have my new wheels showing up this week at least.
never thought I would buy wheels before I even owned the car LOL

20 inch custom Concave 10 spoke cvx-55 from Lexani.
These are a first for Lexani for a Durango

machine face gloss black centers and polished lip