3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

new 2011 Citadel owner

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 01:19 AM
stymiedny
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new 2011 Citadel owner

Traded in my 08 Acura MDX last week and wasnt really sure what to expect. Been a while since I have had an American car and it kinda feels good. Cannot believe all the gadgets and extras this has for the price I paid. I am used to being nickel and dimed for every add-on "option".

Got mine with all options. Have to say I am a little disappointed with the NAV but it is still functional. Hemi is responsive but seems to have to be forced to get going. Brakes seem to fade a lot and I find my stops turning into close calls.

All in all this car was a pleasant surprise and an excellent people mover.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:12 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

It has a Hemi, the other stuff is superfluous,
FF

Old 08-18-2011, 09:12 PM
TonyCrew
Professional

Originally Posted by stymiedny
Traded in my 08 Acura MDX last week and wasnt really sure what to expect. Been a while since I have had an American car and it kinda feels good. Cannot believe all the gadgets and extras this has for the price I paid. I am used to being nickel and dimed for every add-on "option".

Got mine with all options. Have to say I am a little disappointed with the NAV but it is still functional. Hemi is responsive but seems to have to be forced to get going. Brakes seem to fade a lot and I find my stops turning into close calls.

welcome. best of luck with it. i just wish you could enter addresses and use the nav while in motion. should be a sensor in the passenger seat to allow for front seat passenger to operate it

Old 08-19-2011, 08:44 AM
sidewinder9m
Veteran

Originally Posted by stymiedny

'Grats and good luck on the new ride! I hear you....was looking to buy a 2011 MDX but the options I wanted you can only get it from the advance model and looking at a 50k + vehicle....no thanks.

Quick Reply: new 2011 Citadel owner