3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

April Rebates

Old 03-29-2016, 10:00 AM
hls811
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default April Rebates

Last month I traded in my 2013 Durango and downsized to a car - I loved my DD, it was strictly a financial decision.. My wifes T&C lease is up next month and we're going to replace that with a nicer, newer Durango. I found one locally which is a 2015 Demo - the sticker price is higher than I would have normally been looking for but the discount and rebates are worthwhile on it but of course the dealer wants to move it before the end of the month. I know its not typical that a dealership still has '15s on the lot this far into the next year - 16's are already there. Do you think the rebates will start to be removed next month or be even bigger?

I know its kind of like trying to read the future but just wondering if anyone has any insight into how it was done in previous years? Right now its about $10-$15/month higher than my budget - if the rebates might be bigger its worth waiting, if they are pulled back then I'm SOL.. (If they stay the same I'd probably pull the trigger now)

Old 03-31-2016, 04:56 PM
rasull12
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hls811
Last month I traded in my 2013 Durango and downsized to a car - I loved my DD, it was strictly a financial decision.. My wifes T&C lease is up next month and we're going to replace that with a nicer, newer Durango. I found one locally which is a 2015 Demo - the sticker price is higher than I would have normally been looking for but the discount and rebates are worthwhile on it but of course the dealer wants to move it before the end of the month. I know its not typical that a dealership still has '15s on the lot this far into the next year - 16's are already there. Do you think the rebates will start to be removed next month or be even bigger?

I know its kind of like trying to read the future but just wondering if anyone has any insight into how it was done in previous years? Right now its about $10-$15/month higher than my budget - if the rebates might be bigger its worth waiting, if they are pulled back then I'm SOL.. (If they stay the same I'd probably pull the trigger now)

I saw what good deals they were offering and (even though I had no intentions of doing so) I traded my 2013 Crew Hemi in with 78k I had bought it 3 years ago to the day.
I got a Black 2015 Citadel with the Hemi, tow hitch and rear buckets would have liked the advanced Tech package fight I am still very happy) $50275 and got it for $39875+taxes and got lifetime maxcare included. Ended up working out to same payment for me and no money down (on either one) so it made sense to me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: April Rebates