3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

14 Durango RT 0-60 and 1/4 mile times

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 01:15 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It does have some ***** Race it against a Tahoe...its fun!
Its just not a Dragster!
Open ROAD doing 80 Peg it to the floor and have fun.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:20 PM
fishandgrits
Veteran

Originally Posted by Scottina11heat
just stating the facts...that's what Im about. Not "real world opinions" You guys have backed your opinions with 0 facts. Every single one of you have posted your opinions that the 8 speed and improvements are only gas mileage and drivablity...when that's entirely not true. Just being honest with the OP and not giving my opinion.
Well that's not entirely true either. "EVERY SINGLE" is a stretch. I can assure not EVERY SINGLE person on here as done as you speak so.........

For the record 2/10's of a second can be taken care of with driving skills, factory freak motors, intake, exhasut, tuner, etc. The arguement is baseless. lol And guess what? That's real world facts! lol

Old 10-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Scottina11heat
All Star

Originally Posted by FSTDANGO3
Scott no 14 guys have been pushed away...They just came out. Not everyone has enough money to keep jumping to the next best thing coming from Detroit.
We are all Durango owners...we all try and help each other but you come in here and slam every prior Chrysler product because you buy the latest and greatest all the time (god bless you) but that isnt real world. Why not come in here and offer suggestions on performance Mods if you are so knowledgable. I personally took off my hypertech upon your advice and Sean from Hemifever and am saving currently for the trinity prorammer.
Coming off as a Cocky Kid in the school yard quoting every media outlet some real some inflated is just nuts. You are well respected in this community as well as the jeep community and with Chrysler and we respect that.
Thanks for all your positive input.
STEVE(the guy with 2/10th's of a second slower Durango)

THIS has NOTHING to do with money or owning the BEST thing! This is ABOUT getting the BEST info out there and available to members. Isnt that what FORUMs are about??? Isnt that why were all here? To be honest...Im about done with this forum. ive done nothing but help members here still today...even though I don't have a Durango. Only reason I came here was to answer PM's I get about wheels etc. Ive helped many of YOU! I ONLY want this platform to succeed! That's it. I have honestly received comments from members here that they've been pushed away by some of the comments here. that's the truth.
anyway....good luck with your Rangos

Old 10-10-2013, 01:27 PM
fishandgrits
Veteran

Peace out!

Old 10-10-2013, 01:29 PM
inyadreems
Veteran

I can't believe this has turned into such a bitchfest over a simple question of how much did the performance numbers improved with the 8spd. My question was answered already, I was simply looking for some actual numbers from a comparison or automotive testing.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:31 PM
SLAINTE06
All Star
Default AYAYAYAYyayayayaya

I do not know enough to make a comment here, but holy ball$ batman, everyone needs to take a fg chill pill, give your dam opinion and move on. This forum is my hideaway from the kids or bitchiniess and some D knowledge when I need it and I dont expect to get on here and hear a bunch ladies pg and moaning about who knows what. I think from previous posts, most D owners on here are 35+, so lets all start acting our age and enjoy this place for what it is meant to be and if you dont like what someone says, just gd ignore it or pm them or go knock on their door like the fans did to the houston quarter back Monday, but please STUP and chill out.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:41 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

Originally Posted by Scottina11heat
THIS has NOTHING to do with money or owning the BEST thing! This is ABOUT getting the BEST info out there and available to members. Isnt that what FORUMs are about??? Isnt that why were all here? To be honest...Im about done with this forum. ive done nothing but help members here still today...even though I don't have a Durango. Only reason I came here was to answer PM's I get about wheels etc. Ive helped many of YOU! I ONLY want this platform to succeed! That's it. I have honestly received comments from members here that they've been pushed away by some of the comments here. that's the truth.
anyway....good luck with your Rangos
Don't take your ball and run away...I said you have helped many others but the way you are communicating the info on this 14 VS all other year Rangos is coming off as
"YOU BETTER GET RID OF THE ONES YOU HAVE FELLAS AND GET NEW ONES"
You have helped me as well as others with wheels and Mods etc and we respect that.
I say this post gets cleaned out and we all learn that we are here to communicate with each other not Bash each other.
For me I am not gonna take the hit trade from my fully paid off 13 D and I personally don't like the taillights, for 2/10th or whatever else I gain from it. Lets face it I came from a 2001 4.7 Durango so for me the one I have is light years ahead of what I had.
Thanks SCOTT

Old 10-10-2013, 01:50 PM
BadBenz94
Veteran

So are we going to see NY go 0-6 tonight? And see the Raiders knock KC to 5-1?

I hope so!!

Old 10-10-2013, 03:29 PM
WannaV-8
Veteran

Originally Posted by BadBenz94
So are we going to see NY go 0-6 tonight? And see the Raiders knock KC to 5-1?

I hope so!!
See---there we go. Some fun on the Durango forum. Scottina11heat, I, as a noob here appreciate your help as I'm sure others do. I think it's a matter of how you say it......I side with FSTDANGO3 in that it comes across a little like "YOU BETTER GET RID OF THE ONES YOU HAVE FELLAS AND GET NEW ONES" even though you certainly don't mean it that way.

Old 10-10-2013, 08:01 PM
JoeyD
Amateur

I hear that the '14 durangos can hold *70 packs of gum* in the glovebox. Is that an improvement over the '13s?

Quick Reply: 14 Durango RT 0-60 and 1/4 mile times