3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Buying a Durango. Question about different R/T packages?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 07:55 PM
sbmG8GT
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buying a Durango. Question about different R/T packages?

We are getting ready to pull the trigger on a New Durango R/T but I have a questions about pricing and the vehicle option codes. I got a price printout from the dealer and the base price is almost a grand more then on Dodges site. Also, when I was talking to him he mentioned 2 different option codes for the R/T, the one he quoted me was WDES75 but I can't remember the other one. Does anyone know the option codes and if there is a price difference?

Also, for anyone who has just purchased have you found there to be much wiggle room in pricing? Just trying to get the best deal, it's expensive enough already!

Old 03-10-2015, 08:29 PM
BadBenz94
Veteran

Start with TrueCar to get an idea. Too it will list all the option codes and prices. We got a great price on our 15 Limited w Catain chairs. MSRP was $41,385 and we paid $36,800 before TTL.

Chris

Old 03-13-2015, 07:40 PM
dontcallmescotty

WDES75 is the AWD R/T. WDDS75 is the RWD R/T.

On the price, not defending the dealer, but it could be because he didn't include the $750 rebate that the Dodge site includes (that's almost a grand). If he did include it, then he's a grand overpriced.

Old 03-14-2015, 11:31 AM
Wash Man
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To build the car on dodges website, print that out. Most on here have been able to negotiate 10% off or a little better.

Quick Reply: Buying a Durango. Question about different R/T packages?