3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

UConnect 8.4 NAV Issue

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2018, 10:17 AM
cwilliamt
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UConnect 8.4 NAV Issue

Driving 2017 Citadel V6 with Uconnect 8.4 NAV.

This is certainly going to the dealer for warranty purposes...so, please don't tell me to bring it to the dealer...I'm going to...just thought I'd share and see if anyone has experienced this...

I DID NOT reset to factory defaults...a little nervous about doing so. Anyone with general comments on what "resetting to factory defaults" actually does...is this worth a try until I can get to the dealer to have this NAV issue addressed alongside a regularly scheduled servicing?

THE ISSUE: 28K miles on my 2017 Citadel...I've used the NAV successfully on many occasions. I went to use the NAV this weekend and my vehicle appeared "stuck" at a location roughly 100 miles to the south of my current location...the vehicle icon seemed to jerk around a bit but never "moved"... compass seemed to work fine. I got home, fiddled with every NAV setting I could find and ultimately figured an overnight "rest" would do the trick, but when I started up in the morning, the vehicle on the NAV screen was still "stuck" in the SAME town/street, but at slightly different addresses in that town (It happens to be Hudson NH). Interestingly, I traveled south PAST Hudson on my way home this weekend, I actually live SOUTH of Hudson...but the NAV still shows my vehicle "stuck" in that town.

Old 04-10-2018, 12:03 AM
hellomoto_25
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd do a reset. I bet it fixes the problem.

Quick Reply: UConnect 8.4 NAV Issue