3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

*IMPORTANT* @Dodge Durango SRT Mopar 18' Edition Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 12:23 AM
Carbender
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb *IMPORTANT* @Dodge Durango SRT Mopar 18' Edition Owners

It has come to my attention that most owners who have purchased a 2018 Dodge Durango SRT Mopar 18' Edition Durango have not received/been receiving the items that are suppose to be included in the sale.

So......

That's why this post exists. Hopefully this will be read by the people it effects.

When you purchase a Dodge Durango SRT Mopar 18' Edition (I am #155 out of #250)

you are suppose to receive the following....and don't let your dealer tell you otherwise.
*pictures are included below*

1 X Mopar 18' Box
- including a "LIMITED EDITION" Mopar 18' Metal Stand with your numbered vehicle on it.
- including a sheet of paper with the head of Mopar Design's signature with a letter congratulating yourself on the purchase
- including a booklet/brochure highlighting what is special about the Mopar 18' Edition and features it has
- including a "Vehicle Specific" Sheet of Metal with your vehicle BUILD SHEET ON IT

1 X Mopar Performance Cat Back Exhaust System (suppose to be dealer installed and paid for by Mopar after purchase)
Part # 77072487

1 X Mopar Performance Lowing Springs (suppose to be dealer installed and paid for by Mopar after purchase)
Part # 77072488

I work at a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge dealership here in British Columbia, Canada and am also a walking Mopar/Jeep/Dodge encyclopedia that is the only reason i was able to find this information out easily. As i'd assume most wouldn't go through with what i did.

I was back and forth with our Parts Department Manager, Service Manager, Multiple Sales Managers and finally the boss of them all our Main Dealer Manager (Dealer Principle) who finally messaged our (British Columbia, Canada's) Chrysler Regional Representative. I'd assume this should be the same with the USA and anywhere else in Canada. Nobody at the dealer knew about this, only the dealer principle was able to help out.

I am #155 out of 250 and we have received our Mopar 18' Box but not our Springs or Exhaust yet. They are on backorder, but WILL arrive. Unlike some unlucky people.......

Old 11-27-2019, 09:31 AM
Apeas2

Are you sure the Mopar box gets shipped with the vehicle? 2 us dealers say nothing came with the car other than the springs and exhaust.

Old 03-09-2020, 08:51 PM
JohnJones46
Default Mopar 18

Just pickup up my Mopar 18. Didn’t get any goodies. Said they found the exhaust, but no springs or goodie box. “ they are ordering parts”??? Do you know Did the goodie box normally ships with the vehicle?

Old 06-01-2020, 05:44 PM
pantheman75

The dealer I'm buying my Mopar 18 Durango SRT from doesn't have the "goodie box" (but the exhaust and springs are already on the car). Does the box get shipped to me after purchase? Thanks

Old 06-01-2020, 06:00 PM
JohnJones46

Originally Posted by JohnJones46
Just pickup up my Mopar 18. Didn’t get any goodies. Said they found the exhaust, but no springs or goodie box. “ they are ordering parts”??? Do you know Did the goodie box normally ships with the vehicle?
I was told same as you originally. Salesman didn’t have a clue and was wrong. The Mopar 18 box was shipped with vehicle and was found stuffed on shelf in sales managers office, they took a while to finally find it. I was told the spring and exhaust were installed, not true. It’s been 3 months and finally getting the Mopar exhaust and springs installed. If I were you I would Google a picture of the Mopar performance exhaust and what the mufflers look like and make sure that is what is on your vehicle. The stock srt exhaust sounds great so if you didn’t know They may slip it pass you. The stock mufflers and mid muffler look way different.

Old 08-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Jim Gorman

Ok so who do you talk to when your dealer is out of business

Quick Reply: *IMPORTANT* @Dodge Durango SRT Mopar 18' Edition Owners