Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 09:24 AM
doneking
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread and the stories from ya'll do not make me feel very good about getting the Superchips Flashpaq. I think that I have one coming for an upcoming B-day/Fathers Day gift.

I have an '04 1500 w/4.7L QC. I'm not looking for a racing type programmer or to convert my truck to a drag racing vehicle.

I'm just wanting to increase the effieciency, power and towing of my truck over stock. I've added a CAI to the truck and will here shortly be adding a 69 or 70mm TB from Fastman. Somewhere shortly down the line I will change out the exhaust. Changing the shiftpoints manually over the offered preset programs that SC has on the programmer would be nice, but I don't see that as a priority for me. Maybe when I have time and they get the kinks worked out.

My question that I could not find specifically in this thread is to those that have the same truck engine as mine is...

Is the SC Flashphaq going to fit my wants or is this completely a waste of money that is not going to work right?

Thanks,

DK

Old 05-21-2009, 09:48 AM
Superchips Tom
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ramhunter1
well ill tell ya i have recomended 3 people tonight to stay away from SC so if i can average 3 per night for a year maby ill get my refund and you guys will get some updates/answears
Your check was cut last Friday in Accounting and mailed Monday, 5/18. It should be in your mailbox any day. Keep in mind that because you didn't buy it directly from us with a credit card, we couldn't refund it electronically. We had to run it through a paper process which led to the delay.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Superchips Tom
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ramhunter1
it was sent back 4-29-09 and im gettin worried now its 5-20-09 almost a month . im on the phone with SC as we speak been put on hold 3 times now......still holding......now they dont have me on file for a return go freakin figure this customer service sucks and frankly so does the product thats why it was returned....now after the last 10 min on hold they told me they would have to do some diggin and call me tommorow. im pissed SC every week i call in to see where my refund is and you always say its getting refunded im tired of getting the run around hear . it seems like thats all we ever get out of SC is the run around..... next step will be better business buero. i have records of the tuner being signed by SC from the shipper and all my papers. I JUST WANT MY REFUND SC!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haven't we had this exchange regarding your refund a few times? I explained the process to you (manual process... paper check...) and gave you my word that you would receive a refund, yet you still insist on shouting on this board that we're cheating you. PM me or Scott if you want answers to your specific issue since we're currently involved - the Superchips CSR team doesn't have your refund info in their database. Why call a low-level customer service representative and rant when you already have the President engaged in the issue?

Again, your refund check was cut last Friday in Accounting and mailed Monday, 5/18. It should be in your mailbox any day.

Old 05-21-2009, 11:10 AM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by doneking
This thread and the stories from ya'll do not make me feel very good about getting the Superchips Flashpaq. I think that I have one coming for an upcoming B-day/Fathers Day gift.

I have an '04 1500 w/4.7L QC. I'm not looking for a racing type programmer or to convert my truck to a drag racing vehicle.

I'm just wanting to increase the effieciency, power and towing of my truck over stock. I've added a CAI to the truck and will here shortly be adding a 69 or 70mm TB from Fastman. Somewhere shortly down the line I will change out the exhaust. Changing the shiftpoints manually over the offered preset programs that SC has on the programmer would be nice, but I don't see that as a priority for me. Maybe when I have time and they get the kinks worked out.

My question that I could not find specifically in this thread is to those that have the same truck engine as mine is...

Is the SC Flashphaq going to fit my wants or is this completely a waste of money that is not going to work right?

Thanks,

DK
it will fit your needs. also its the only tuner you can get...

Old 05-21-2009, 11:37 AM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

wheres sil? i havent seen him on both of the forums....

Old 05-21-2009, 11:52 AM
doneking
Amateur

SB08,

I appreciate the input. If I do recieve one, I'll be sure to add my results to this thread.

DK

Old 05-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
wheres sil? i havent seen him on both of the forums....
Last I heard Sil was not going to involved in these threads anymore unless there is some definite news about an option being released.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:37 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

well got the cherck today thank you tom.
i was just pissed because i got no response from the "low level employee" on this matter . i realize and understand when you say "paper check" i no it takes longer but almost a month went by and i just wanted a update on the refund and i blew a gasket when your "low level" employee didnt have any idea about my RA#. but all said and done now im happy and i hope your compony gets the tuners fixed up correctly

Old 05-21-2009, 02:41 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
Last I heard Sil was not going to involved in these threads anymore unless there is some definite news about an option being released.
oh so he only comes by when there are options that are for sure being released?

Old 05-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Stormin264
Professional

RamHunter, have you gotten the Diablo yet or were you waiting for the SC refund before purchasing?

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates