3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Just Bought a Borla Exhaust, Cheap!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2011, 05:43 PM
BigBlue07
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Bought a Borla Exhaust, Cheap!

Unfortunately I had surgery this morning to remove my gallbladder so I'm going to be off my feet for at least a week or two. No I'm not overweight, I know thats what most people think when they hear gallbladder. I'm 22, athletic and work as a landscaper, just came down with gallstones, which sucks!

Anyway! I was window shopping for my truck as usual and I've always wanted an exhaust but couldn't justify spending the money. Borla was by far my favorite sound but they are just stupid expensive.

Then today I stumbled across this! There is 1 left if someone else wants it!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...140186&x=0&y=0

Cant wait to put it on!

Old 11-02-2011, 06:50 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

I wanted a Borla. It was a bit too pricey back when I bought mine so I went with a Magnaflow. $550 vs $780

They've certainly come down in price because even the regular cab Borla's were over $700

My wife had her gallbladder out at age 25 when she was in the best shape of her life. It hasn't had any negative impacts and she is now 35.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:16 PM
BigBlue07
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea Rich I was going to buy a magnaflow in the near future cause I really like them and they seem like the best bang for the buck. But when I stumbled across this deal on the Borla I couldn't pass it up I've always wanted it and I couldn't beat the price. From $907 to $521 I couldn't go wrong.

This is really weird but I just clicked the link and the price went up to $680!? I only paid $521 an hour ago lol. guess they bumped it up since there is one left?

Thanks reassurance about the gallbladder too, really hoping I don't have any long term side affects.

Quick Reply: Just Bought a Borla Exhaust, Cheap!