3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Dynatech Supermaxxx

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 02:32 PM
yddeh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynatech Supermaxxx

Hey everyone,

Im looking at ordering this system for my truck, along with a cat back system to go with it. I was just wondering if anyone on here had it and if so, what kind of performance/sound increases did you notice?

Luckily in alberta its street legal

http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts...A3013A0A0.aspx

Old 04-17-2013, 03:24 PM
08HEMI1500
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you order that kit I would think its cheaper to just order a muffler since this kit comes with everything a cat back would except the muffler (and headers). Just so you don't have double of things. I looked at this kit a long time ago and personally I decided that when I do headers and exhaust I would just order them separately and have a shop fab up the piping to save some coin.

Old 04-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Old man with a Hemi2
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yddeh
Hey everyone,

Im looking at ordering this system for my truck, along with a cat back system to go with it. I was just wondering if anyone on here had it and if so, what kind of performance/sound increases did you notice?

Luckily in alberta its street legal

http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts...A3013A0A0.aspx

I have a buddy that has an 04 Hemi Ram with the system you are talking about. It has been on his truck now for 6 years with no problems whatsoever. He uses a magnaflow 14" muffler and it sounds incredible, not too loud but very racy. Like 08 Hemi said, all you will need is a muffler and possibly have two tailpipes fabricated. I'm not sure if the system comes with tailpipes. Those are very pricey systems but well worth the money if you can swing the coins. Good luck

Old 04-17-2013, 04:37 PM
yddeh

I found a local place here that can luckily get the kit for a little bit cheaper. Im trying right now to decide what dual exhaust to mate it to. In this case i dont mind spending the coin. I knew the toy would be a moneypit .

I specifically want stainless because of our winters up here. ALOT less rusting!

Old 04-17-2013, 11:07 PM
Old man with a Hemi2
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I found a local place here that can luckily get the kit for a little bit cheaper. Im trying right now to decide what dual exhaust to mate it to. In this case i dont mind spending the coin. I knew the toy would be a moneypit .

I specifically want stainless because of our winters up here. ALOT less rusting!

If I'm not mistaken, it comes with headers, hi flow cats and it's own y pipe so it uses a 3 inch in and whatever out you choose muffler, so your choices of what dual exhaust to mate to it will be limited to whatever muffler you choose and where to dump the exhaust . You will like the sound of it and the performance as well. Yes, you can have a system fabbed at a muffler shop using long tubes, but I seriously doubt it will perform as well as this tuned system. My buddys truck is basically just like mine, with the exception of that exhaust, and I've seen him run nearly .5 second quicker in the 1/8 mile than my truck, so I know that system is a good one. If you want stainless, get a magnaflow stainless muffler and have a muffler shop fab some stainless tailpipes and your done, The rest of the system is already stainless

Old 04-18-2013, 07:45 PM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

your bigger problem with living in Calgary is finding a good muffler shop.

Im happy with the shop that did my new true dual ex sytem here in Calgary and two shops I have nothing good to say abought...

First shop that hacked togethier my my first dual ex conversion and the shop that could not mount two mufflers equal distance apart.

Check out Ulimited performance and exhaust...1259 46th ave se ( verry close to blackfoot trail and shaw GMC) 403 243 7493... They were the best for price with my own supplied mufflers. ( Cherry bomb glass packs, and true be told, I wish they were louder..26 in case length but I have viper sound with out the Viper, thier really that good)

Its cheaper to order on line, ( for parts only, as shipping costs are a bear on the butt )..

Your not going to find a shop in Calgary with a mandrel bender..and the shops on 17ave SE ( Forest Lawn ) were way way way over priced...

Last edited by cyclone429; 04-18-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:00 PM
ALW1
Amateur

Where is this shop and how much did it cost? I'm looking at this system myself

Quick Reply: Dynatech Supermaxxx