3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Vegas Ram owners: Integrity Dodge

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 08:34 PM
bigjrussell
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vegas Ram owners: Integrity Dodge

Taking my truck to them tonight to get the passenger air bag and seat belt recalls done, as well as an oil change (I'm almost at 12,000 miles). Anybody have any experience with their service department? I've had a good experience with their parts department already, and they are just down the street from my apartment, which is why I'm going there. I just want to know if anyone has any horror or praise stories.

These recalls shouldn't take more than tonight and tomorrow to do, right? Their service dept. just got new hours so they're open from 7:00AM-12:00AM M-F, and 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sat.

Old 06-11-2007, 03:20 PM
bigjrussell
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Vegas Ram owners: Integrity Dodge

Followup:

Integrity Dodge was awesome. I dropped my truck off at 4:30 and then went out for dinner and on my way home at 10:00 PMI got a call from them that my truck was done. Everybody there was really nice and actually seemed pretty genuine. Like they weren't all there to just sell me something. Probably the best dealership experience I've ever had. I definitely reccomend them if you're in the Vegas area!

Quick Reply: Vegas Ram owners: Integrity Dodge