3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cold Air Intake , which is the best?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 11:05 AM
RedneckDodge86
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cold Air Intake , which is the best?

I have the Volant on my 06 hemi and i love it. Yeah it might be the little bit more expensive one but it sounds good and a great response. And it look good in my opinion. Oh and it fits exactly where the stock one was. It is perfectly made. hope that helps

Old 05-04-2008, 11:34 PM
sa1765
Veteran

okay, let me clarify a little. i was a sailor...i know what we did. you're right, i have no idea what every person in the military does overseas. as far as what i said, i have no idea how any normal person could have taken that seriously. if you served, and didn't find a little humor in that, then you're not like the majority of enlisted people, and to you, and you only, i apologize. to everyone else, this doesn't apply to you in the least.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:03 AM
RAM0447
Professional

I found that a bit humorous only because my dad has been 7 times to the big sandbox and cracks jokes like that all the time about it so I know where you're comming from. Didn't know it was a direct response though, it could have been worded different. I just hope everyone comes home safe, sick of hearing of deaths. injuries, etc. on the news everyday

Old 05-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Horseapples
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been there myself. I found no humor in that at all. I found it an insult to anyone that has served this great country in all of its wars. Yes, there is plenty of horseplay that goes on, but its like pickin on your little brother, you do it all the time, but if someone else picks on him theres going to be a fight. If sa1765 served, ate the same dust, crappy MRE's, slept on the ground with one eye open, was paranoid of every discarded sack of trash, smelled the decaying bodies and had seen the ones burnt to a crisp,or seen friends torn apart by IED'S that would give him the right to joke with other vets about their service. Until such time, he doesent have the right.

Quick Reply: Cold Air Intake , which is the best?