3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Lease over. I'm outa here. Its been fun

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 05:31 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

I am Bi-vehicle, I have an 08 QC RAM and a 07 Grand Caravan SXT with a lowered floor for my sons wheelchair.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:57 PM
vwomein
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, nice truck. Since we were going to get a van, I wanted to get the 08 Caravan SXT in sunburst Orange. Looks great on your Ram too.

Old 08-17-2008, 03:30 AM
ofnaman1995
Default Mini Van

Holy crap, there are some van bashers here!!! I feel secure enough in my manhood to admit that I have a 2007 Honda Odyssey and absolutely love it!!!!!!! It is sheer luxury in every sense of the word. I'ts got a DVD entertainment system with wireless headphones for the kids, voice activated controls, an eco drive system that shuts the V6 down to run on three cylinders while cruising, Large navigation screen, doors that open and close at the push of a button, and enough space in the back to move a house. It has more luxury's than my 06 BMW X5 and drives so much more confortably than my Ram. I really love my Ram, but I also really love my mini-van too. The engine in it accelerates like you wouldn't believe, and has got me in trouble a couple of times with very costly tickets. I gaurantee if I took any of you for a drive in my odyssey, you would have a change of heart.

Old 08-17-2008, 03:44 AM
Shibby927
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey the guy got a van who cares? Obviously gas is getting too expensive for some people to be using full size trucks as daily drivers. Hell I hate filling my Dakota up every week and it's just a 2wd v6.

Old 08-17-2008, 09:32 AM
vwomein
Professional

thank you, thank you fellas. I LOVED "my" truck. It just didn't cut it as the family wagon
anymore. It got to the point where as a lease, I was afraid to drive it, due to the milage,
and just one round trip to work (46miles) cost me about $12 in gas. I will def be looking to buy another truck in the future, but I've had the van now for 4 days. The gas milage is great, its very comfy. My kids love it, and more importantly--Wifey is pleased.
I have enjoyed my time here on the 3rd gen Ram forum. I found a lot of good advice & conversation. There are not very many other forums where there is this much input.
I wish you all well, but this is it. Thanks!! I hope to be back on here in about a year with my next Ram Truck(hopefully 3rd gen). Addios, amigos!

Old 08-17-2008, 05:18 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by vwomein
wow, nice truck. Since we were going to get a van, I wanted to get the 08 Caravan SXT in sunburst Orange. Looks great on your Ram too.
Thanks. I really like the Sunburst Orange. It has a nice shine and doesn't show alot of dust like most darker colors.
My Grand Caravan is Magnesium Pearl.

Attached Thumbnails Lease over. I'm outa here. Its been fun-dscn2508.jpg  
Old 08-18-2008, 08:52 AM
DRSDodge
Default That sucks

I'd have to admit that going from a truck to van sucks big time. I would never do it. But I honestly have to say that leasing a vehicle is even dumber. Why throw the money away like that??

Old 08-18-2008, 05:55 PM
vwomein
Professional

Originally Posted by lxman1
Thanks. I really like the Sunburst Orange. It has a nice shine and doesn't show alot of dust like most darker colors.
My Grand Caravan is Magnesium Pearl.
My Town & country is Cognac. Never seen this color before. Its kinda Burgandy,
but it has more of a copper color to it.

http://imgs.getauto.com/imgs/ag/ga/3...7R343595-1.jpg

Quick Reply: Lease over. I'm outa here. Its been fun