3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 09:25 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

come back on from a couple days off due to surgery, and first thread i see is hammer throwin a fit. i swear hammer this forum wouldn't be near as interesting without you .

i voted a while ago. but i noticed what you're talkin bout when i did that 3rd gen TOTM. we got so many more people in the forum, but ppl just don't vote.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:30 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

That's right you had a health issue, I wish the hell they'd fix my damn hernia.
I took off 22 of the 50 lbs. I'm supposed to lose for them to operate, in the first three weeks (out of the 60 I've gained since coming here with the folks) but I've hit the wall. Can't seem to lose more than 2 a week now.

What the hell was it with you, knees or shins or calfs or ankles (or both would be Cankles ). How'd it go, you gonna live?

Old 08-21-2008, 09:42 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

wow, i'm amazed you were able to get that much off with you not bein able to pick much weight up. i don't know how you're doin it, but keep on bro.

my calves. had chronic compartment syndrome, got a fasciotomy on both legs. doing really well. surgeon is one of the best around. got it done yesterday, was hobblin around a little bit wit crutches earlier today. should be back on my feet by mid next week i hope.

Old 08-21-2008, 10:05 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Was wondering where the hell you been, MMStar's been AWOL too. Here I am with a damn Tropical Storm camped it's as right over the folks house. Shutters drawn tight so no light, almost 20" of rain so far, roads closed, curfew, causeways shut down, power outages (new generators kicked on and worked great though), hell even lost cable for about an hour last night (WTF is the sense of having a 16kw automatic generator if cable's gonna friggin go out?). Musta set a record for time on forums the last four days. Big time cabin fever and what's worse is NOBODY that understands me has been on (except maybe Pyro) so when I post, messin' with somebody, I get a PM from some damn newbie apologizing for making me mad. PISSES ME OFF!!! Glad your back bro, and doing good after the blade got you...

Old 08-22-2008, 12:41 AM
Ben D.
Champion

well i think the reason is because so many times before CTD guys and some third gen people would start threads like that and then some dak guys mostly ones that arn't here any longer would come to the thread and start talking trash saying that third gen and CTD owners or ram owners in general cheat and would never vote a dak no matter what and well overall just panties in a twist. so now i think many of us including myself just vote in TOTM and don't say a word.

Old 08-22-2008, 03:56 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

thanks hammer. hope you don't go jack nicholson on someone though.

well, would those DAK guys vote for a ram?? I'd vote for a dak if i saw a good one. i even thought about voting for ericemery cuz i like white, but he doesn't have any big mods other than his sound system.

Quick Reply: Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves!!!