DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   3rd Gen Ram Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen-ram-tech-65/)
-   -   F-150 What a D**K (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen-ram-tech/197983-f-150-what-a-d-k.html)

blackram1500 04-21-2009 06:08 PM

F-150 What a D**K

Just got home from work and on the way home had a f150 pull beside me at the light. The light was red and he keeps pulling up a little at a time and looking over at me and I just shook my head. Then he puts his window down and says to me wanna go....I said you F... boys never learn so f-off...then He says come on, and I said you go ahhead and when I see you up ahead on the side of the road broken down I will blow my horn....So then the a*s says look at the front of my truck...I said what...he goes look...I said at what...He goes I have a scoop and you know what that means..Then I said you have no balls...then he goes lets see...I said go ahead and the light went and he was gone....so as he went around the turn on the highway now I kicked the Hemi and the poor little F-150 was left in my dust......

oefootball_70 04-21-2009 06:14 PM

lol, i love the detail of the story.

ramhunter9 04-21-2009 06:15 PM

i guess that how canadians roll?? i gotta say whats that all aboot ???? had to man good story

DodgeThunder 04-21-2009 06:20 PM

nice one blackram.. How long you lived on the island.. Im just over on the mainland!! And its not canadians.. Its Ford owners!!

Bertens 04-21-2009 06:41 PM

Ya they r douche bags and tend to have little man syndrome.

02Steve1990 04-21-2009 06:42 PM

haha..you guys think my 4.7 RCSB can take an F-150? Kind of got me thinking since I don't have that much extra weight a QC does..Never really put it up to the challenge before..

CarGuyOhio 04-21-2009 06:52 PM

All brands have them, GM, Ford, Toy, Nissan and Dodge.

bizznesman 04-21-2009 07:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
must be a bad day for some people i guess or maybe people are just ignorant. today i was on a 3 lane street where the speed limit was about 45. im just driving along in the middle lane and this lincoln truck is in the right lane.so he keeps stepping on the gas little by little like he wants me to pay him some mind. I ignore him so he lets off and gets about a car length behind me still in the right lane. I see he is coming up to a car in his lane and just knew that he was gonna try and speed up and cut in front of me.

He did just that and i speed up to block him in and he gets super pissed and literally slams on his breaks to avoid hitting the car in front of him. i cuts around behind me and speeds off.

sad thing is that I wasnt in my truck. I was in my girlfriends car which is a Honda Accord coupe. just cuz it looks sporty doesnt mean its fast....

Attachment 107565

02Steve1990 04-21-2009 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by bizznesman (Post 1640138)
must be a bad day for some people i guess or maybe people are just ignorant. today i was on a 3 lane street where the speed limit was about 45. im just driving along in the middle lane and this lincoln truck is in the right lane.so he keeps stepping on the gas little by little like he wants me to pay him some mind. I ignore him so he lets off and gets about a car length behind me still in the right lane. I see he is coming up to a car in his lane and just knew that he was gonna try and speed up and cut in front of me.

He did just that and i speed up to block him in and he gets super pissed and literally slams on his breaks to avoid hitting the car in front of him. i cuts around behind me and speeds off.

sad thing is that I wasnt in my truck. I was in my girlfriends car which is a Honda Accord coupe. just cuz it looks sporty doesnt mean its fast....

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...e_09_01_07.jpg

lol i do that to people all the time who are so impatient especially when they are behind me and pull into the other lane and try to go around and get in front of me

Got_Hemi44 04-21-2009 07:16 PM

So he had a scoop? lol You would have felt like an idiot had it actually had a forced induction system.