3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Guess what this is and who wants to help?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 02:20 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oefootball_70
Not a prob teach. OT but do youhave the SRT front lip on your bumper?
It is the lip off of a Daytona Ram.

Old 11-21-2009, 03:28 PM
05RamMan
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey weedahoe, Come on down to Springfield, Mo. We can get that cam in my ... Uh... I mean your truck in no time. I even have the tools.

Old 11-21-2009, 06:27 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by chefred112
do you have a miller tool or the one made by draggin? I don't think a universal spring tool will work...always pulled the heads when we did ours..
No Miller tool but I did fab one off of Draggins CAD drawing that he posted.

I am guessing that it was one of 2 for sale? If so then I know the price as well.
Nope, this one never made it to the classifieds

And weed GL on the install, are you going to go to a new form of tuning?
Eventually I think I will. For right now though I am getting ahread of myself in some ways because Ive got other projects started and still need to be finished and some still planned out. So for right now no custom tuning is on the horizon.

Originally Posted by 05RamMan
Hey weedahoe, Come on down to Springfield, Mo. We can get that cam in my ... Uh... I mean your truck in no time. I even have the tools.
THX for the offer. I stayed with some friends outside of St Louis and I didnt care for the winter cold there. So Im going to have to decline. Besides, Ive got a heater shop here and all the tools a man could ask for. So come on down here where do dont have snow or ice or black ice either ;-)

Old 11-22-2009, 05:20 AM
05RamMan
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by weedahoe
THX for the offer. I stayed with some friends outside of St Louis and I didnt care for the winter cold there. So Im going to have to decline. Besides, Ive got a heater shop here and all the tools a man could ask for. So come on down here where do dont have snow or ice or black ice either ;-)
I hear ya on the winters and ice. But, I have full access to a heated 2000sqft shop with 100's of thousands of dollars worth of tools, lifts, alldat and some extremely smart and experienced ASE master tech's. Hard for me to go anywhere else, myself, lol.

Quick Reply: Guess what this is and who wants to help?