DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   3rd Gen Ram Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen-ram-tech-65/)
-   -   Night shots (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen-ram-tech/236232-night-shots.html)

RedTruck-VA 03-06-2010 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by dodgegirl05 (Post 2035671)
i wish mine were longer and a little wider!!

Ahhh, nce truck.....

dodgegirl05 03-06-2010 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by 03MopaRamman (Post 2035711)
There popular here in western Canada. Our Dealers like to give them out when you buy a new truck so they can have their name on the stainless inserts. Every Dealer has them Hanging in their parts Dept for sale (Hemi. Rams Head, C.Diesel). They are called Gator because of the dotted type thick durable rubber and long body, the stainless inserts are actually phillips bolt fastened to the flap. I think there is a small gator stamped in it if you look real hard. I can do a search and see if I can get a link for ya. My trucks got them. See# 477 of 3rd Gen Ram Pics but tailpipes are blocking the view (It's an actual law to have them here but not enforced) I had homemade diamond plate ones lI made last year but they are hellish to maintain but with that option you can fine tune them to whatever (look in my album to see those as I am maxed out on my pic uploads).

thanks a bunch:icon_playing:

Originally Posted by SMKNRAM (Post 2035657)
its GORGEOUS!!!!!

lol i just got that!!!!! haha duh!!!

03MopaRamman 03-06-2010 11:37 PM

I can do a search and see if I can get a link for ya
Dodgegirl05 . Came up empty, only found the older flimsey ones that came out for the 2nd gen Rams (ebay). I checked my dealer invoice and the number is GB1223DSRB (Rams head) They list at 105 Cdn a pair but got them for 80. These are designed for the rear only as they are wide at the top. I did go back anf buy front ones at 57 a pair but no Part No for those. Probably a bit cheaper for you in the States. That might be a Chrysler Canada Part number, not sure but maybe it's worth a try at your local dealer to run it in the system. As I said these would be awesome on your truck.

steve05ram360 03-06-2010 11:42 PM

nice looking truck... What kind of dirt did you wash off of it ;-)

dodgegirl05 03-07-2010 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by 03MopaRamman (Post 2035774)
Dodgegirl05 . Came up empty, only found the older flimsey ones that came out for the 2nd gen Rams (ebay). I checked my dealer invoice and the number is GB1223DSRB (Rams head) They list at 105 Cdn a pair but got them for 80. These are designed for the rear only as they are wide at the top. I did go back anf buy front ones at 57 a pair but no Part No for those. Probably a bit cheaper for you in the States. That might be a Chrysler Canada Part number, not sure but maybe it's worth a try at your local dealer to run it in the system. As I said these would be awesome on your truck.

ok cool! i appreciate it, ill have to look into it!

Originally Posted by steve05ram360 (Post 2035780)
nice looking truck... What kind of dirt did you wash off of it ;-)

lol not as much dirt but mostly dust!!! lol trucks only really seen mud a couple of times, went through a mud hole last year and almost cried when i opened the hood. took me all day to clean it!!:icon_emm:

steve05ram360 03-07-2010 12:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
gotcha... I still have mud from may when I went to Utah...

Attachment 89573

cheapbeater 03-07-2010 12:39 AM

thanks for giving us more than 1 pic this time :)
i was looking at some of those flaps yesterday at fleet farm... not sure if i want a rams head on them tho...

oh, yeah, truck looks tough as hell

aidenhardcore 03-07-2010 12:59 AM

Damm, You know how to take real good pics lol. A nice stance it has. Now just push your ram over alittle and have mine in the pics and then we have some even more nicer pics lol. We gotta have some kind of boston/ma meet soon. Would love to see your ram and others from our neck of the woods.

blong4life 03-07-2010 01:07 AM

that's a nice truck

Mega-Hemi 03-07-2010 08:24 AM

Nice looking 2500. I'm planning on de-badging mine as soon as I get a nice day off. Still dedbating on chrome or color matched door handles. Was gonna paint both door handles and mirrors but I'm afraid I might not like the mirrors when done. Guess I'll have to play with photo shop for a while first. That and I'm afraid the running boards will stick out too much if I don't do any chrome up top to blend it in.Your entire truck blends perfectly, great job.