3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Georgia members G2G

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Jonhyboi
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now i just found out I got work Saturday.. but if its at 12 i got work at five. so i just might go there an haul back in time to work lol

Old 06-01-2010, 04:53 PM
evomega08
Veteran

Damn man I could almost make it, I'll be passing by there Friday on the way to Florida and I'll be just mins from that place. Gonna do the Disney thing and maybe play some golf .... anyone looking to play a round?

Old 06-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Jonhyboi
Veteran

Originally Posted by evomega08
Damn man I could almost make it, I'll be passing by there Friday on the way to Florida and I'll be just mins from that place. Gonna do the Disney thing and maybe play some golf .... anyone looking to play a round?
some golf in Florida? How long you going to be down there for?

Old 06-02-2010, 06:48 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by evomega08
Damn man, any other time I'd jump all over that, I could even get us comp'd at a few courses about 30 mins east of Disney! But my mom is going in for surgery monday.

Used to be an asst. pro at one of the local courses and some places still comp me or only charge me a cart fee to play...

Old 06-02-2010, 12:23 PM
FireFighter
Veteran

You guys all have fun. Funny, I was just in Macon for a week putting in a camera/fire and security system.....and what a bad area that was man. Gray Hwy area. Anyways....this Saturday....we have this going on....so if any of ya will be passing thru this neck of the woods on the way to Amicalola Falls or surrounding mountain areas....please stop by and grab a plate.

Name:  f290616f.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  62.0 KB

Old 06-02-2010, 03:04 PM
evomega08
Veteran

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
Damn man, any other time I'd jump all over that, I could even get us comp'd at a few courses about 30 mins east of Disney! But my mom is going in for surgery monday.

Used to be an asst. pro at one of the local courses and some places still comp me or only charge me a cart fee to play...

That sucks, would have been fun. We are staying just a few mins from Disney and will be there a week. I hope everything goes good for your mom.....good luck.

Quick Reply: Georgia members G2G