3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

finally..

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2005, 10:58 PM
guido7
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finally..

Well, I finally posted my Gallery for my Hemi... didnt have room for all the stuff it has so far, but will have more pics at a later date... let me know what you think....good and bad advice is welcome.............

also am designing a new CAI and will let you know what happens....probably nothing, but its fun to try....

GUIDO

Old 05-11-2005, 11:26 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: finally..

Nice. Didn't you say you had some modifications done to the Ram? You might want to update or create a description for the truck. Nice motorcycle too.

Did you ever get down to Farmington for the FunRun?

Old 05-12-2005, 03:05 AM
guido7
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: finally..

LOL, it took me all afternoon to do what I did, and still have more pics comin'. ....my mods so far are the 456 gears, flow 40 side-out, decurved leaf springs w/ monroe air shocks, K&N slip in... and 12" wide sneakers on 22" rims plus other stuff....spray bed liner, tonneau cover, back-up sensors, etc, etc...
Im working on a mod for the CAI and will let you know if it works... using old technology from the late 60's...

havent gotten to the Farm yet but will soon, wanna know what she will do in the 1/8th.....

Quick Reply: finally..