3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 09:21 PM
rob[GL]
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default From: Dodgeramman05

To: rob[GL]
Date: 6/8/2005 6:10:48 PM
Subject: ***

u kno atlantic blue is for girls right andur just mad cause u cant afford to have nothing but ur ugly STOCK truck
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

I just figured I would post this for everyone to see. Some people are just never happy in life, and take this gentleman for example, who spent all kinds of money on his truck - yet is still insecure about it. I just offered my opinion on his "visual upgrades" and he resorts to childish namecalling and personal attacks.

In rebuttal, yes I know Atlantic Blue is for girls, my wife picked out the truck. :P

As far as me being mad at the fact that I can not afford to "have nothing" but my ugly stock truck... Well that's just silly. I could spend thousands of dollars on "bling bling" tires and fake hoodscoops along with wannabe racing stripes, just like you. However I chose not to, because you see; in reality a truck like that would never be considered "cool."

I suggest you take it back, and use the money you receive in return to sign up for some grammar and/or typing lessons.

Old 06-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Dodgeramman05
Rookie
Default RE: From: Dodgeramman05

the atlantic blue only replies to u

look im new to this site i like it alot and i dont need crap from u

and u kno u just made me upset and i take it all back and was wondering if we can be DF friends

Old 06-08-2005, 09:31 PM
rob[GL]
All Star

To: rob[GL]
Date: 6/8/2005 6:17:46 PM
Subject: ***

u just made because u cant afford to have a really nice looking truck ur truck is the UGLYESt stock truck ive ever seen i dont see anything good looking on ur truck so stfu

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Here I thought that lightning never struck twice? Again, I would like to heavily insist that you go back to gradeschool and learn proper english. Still assuming that I have no money, and saying my truck is an ugly stock struck? It's not *quite* stock, sir. If you paid any attention to detail you'd notice that it has been de-badged and the headlights are all chrome. Those are 2 very simple EXTERIOR things to notice, but I suppose you're so worked up now you can see nothing but red. Really, what would you have me do to my truck? Install some more chrome? Too much chrome is ugly. How about a fake hoodscoop? Yeah, that will really impress. Oh how about some new rims? Why mess with something that already looks perfect...

I am beginning to think that perhaps you have too much money, and not enough brains. You believe that throwing money into your truck makes it better than everyone elses? What you fail to understand is that unless you do it right, you just look like a jackass. However, I don't need to tell anyone that, because you're doing a fine job of showing your true colors.

Old 06-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Dodgeramman05
Rookie

wtf i took it all back and u do it again im sorry dude

Old 06-08-2005, 09:34 PM
rob[GL]
All Star

ORIGINAL: Dodgeramman05

the atlantic blue only replies to u

look im new to this site i like it alot and i dont need crap from u

and u kno u just made me upset and i take it all back and was wondering if we can be DF friends
How does Atlantic Blue "reply" to me?

I'm glad you like the site, so do I. I wasn't giving you crap, I was giving you an opinion. Not everyone will like what you've done to your truck, and you simply cannot get angry with everyone who doesn't see eye-to-eye your version of "beauty."

And once you learn to type, perhaps I will consider carrying on in further conversations with you.

Old 06-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Dodgeramman05
Rookie

you got problems dude i misspell a few things big woop im not a big computor person and like i said im very SORRY

Old 06-08-2005, 09:37 PM
rob[GL]
All Star

wtf i took it all back and u do it again im sorry dude
I accept your apology, and I am wondering (I know, curiosity killed the cat, but...) just how old are you? I have never known a grown man to talk the way you do. I am certainly not a grown man, and I too can be uncouth at times, however it really worries me that someone who can afford to buy a truck like that can be so... Nasty.

Old 06-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Dodgeramman05
Rookie

im 35 and i didnt mean to get nasty i agree some people do not like everything that others do your right but u didnt have to show what i said i told u i was sorry

Old 06-08-2005, 09:39 PM
rob[GL]
All Star

you got problems dude i misspell a few things big woop im not a big computor person and like i said im very SORRY
I do not mind typing mistakes, okay that is a lie, I do... However, you are not making typing mistakes, you are making grammatical errors. Honestly, please explain how a color can "reply" to me? I am sure you probably meant "apply" but using a completely different word, and you tell me I have problems? :P

It has nothing to do with being a computer person, it's basic sentence structure.

Old 06-08-2005, 09:41 PM
rob[GL]
All Star

I have never received a private message on this forum, and for my first one to be an attempted ***-handing, I wasn't very impressed. I feel that the community needs to know what their members act like in public and private. I am certainly no saint, by any stretch of the imagination. But at least when I have something to say, I say it in public so I can be criticized or complimented.

Quick Reply: From: Dodgeramman05