3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Add-A-Leaf

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 11:37 PM
burnse
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Add-A-Leaf

If anyone is familiar with aal if they could give me some pointer's on where they go in the leaf pack exactly. I've only done one other aal on my old truck a couple years back and my buddy helped me and can't remember where it went and i want to try and do it without my buddy having to drop what he's doing to bail me out..any help is much appreciated. thanks! It's a 07 1500 by the way qcsb by the way.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:02 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Did you purhase the leafs yet? Most manufacturers provide detailed instructions on how to install them. If not, most products on Summit have install info. You could look up a similar product to your vehicle and look up the install method.
If you haven't made the purchase might I suggest going with airbag helpers instead? I have had mine for 2 years now and love them. almost stock ride..much smoother than add-a-leafs, very simple to install(1hr)(I'd say easier than add-s-leafs) and around the same price range. $175-250

Old 02-12-2011, 02:53 PM
bgbluram2
All Star

Air bags are the way to go

Last edited by bgbluram2; 02-12-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:19 PM
burnse

Thanks guys i did find the instructions online and it said to do it the way i thought..never hurts to double check though! On the whole airbag deal my buddy has them and told me if i wasnt gonna use them alot to adjust and was going to leave at one height then to just do the aal..

Quick Reply: Add-A-Leaf