3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Driver door speaker not working after installing aftermarket radio.

Old 08-09-2015, 05:08 PM
amasters481
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driver door speaker not working after installing aftermarket radio.

Hello everyone. I have been searching this thread for quite a while now, and while I have found some problems that were similar to mine, I haven't found any that were exactly like mine. I have a 2004 Ram, with the 7 speaker Infiniti sound system. I installed an aftermarket Pioneer cd player, and everything sounds great except the driver side door speaker will not work, but it worked with my factory unit. All of the other speakers work great, even the 2 other front, left speakers. I've read on the forum where people will have a few speakers not work, but I only have one that doesn't. I triple checked all of the connections, and all of the wires are matched to their appropriate colors. Any suggestions as to why the amp isn't pushing power to this one speaker? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by amasters481; 08-09-2015 at 05:20 PM.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:55 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Start with the basics. Check your wiring where you made your connections from the old head unit to the new one

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Driver door speaker not working after installing aftermarket radio.