3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

‘07 indicator circuit shut down on PCM

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 09:38 AM
harby
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb ‘07 indicator circuit shut down on PCM

Hey,

It’s been along time since I posted on here, unfortunately I’m posting about some issues with electrics.......

Has anyone had issues with an indicator circuit shutting down on the PCM? My left indicator circuit operates the relay at high speed as it would if a bulb was blown and there is no output for the rear left indicator circuit from the PCM. The front left circuit does have output, but as mine is a U.K. spec truck it has a dummy relay on that circuit

As mine is a U.K. truck, it has been modified, so that all the indicators run on the rear circuit, I’ve checked for shorts and done a current draw check with power direct from the battery, which read the same for left and right, I even connected the right circuit to the left to see if it would liven up and it didn’t.

Is there a way to reset the PCM?

All help appreciated!

Paul

Old 06-30-2018, 06:33 AM
harby
Professional

Temporarily I have connected the rear indicator to the trailer circuit and the front indicator to its original circuit, so I have a fast but working left indicator.

Old 09-05-2018, 07:19 AM
harby
Professional

Has nobody else had this issue before?

Quick Reply: ‘07 indicator circuit shut down on PCM