Transfer case explosion nv271 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Trucks > Dodge Ram > 3rd Gen Ram Tech
Reload this Page >

Transfer case explosion nv271

3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Transfer case explosion nv271

Old 03-16-2019, 10:16 AM
3rdgens4sell
Professional
Default Transfer case explosion nv271

2004 ram 2500 5.7 45rfe nv271. Was driving the other day on the interstate and my transfercase exploded. I need help locating a nv271 t case that isnt going to break the bank. Looking online ive seen them starting at 900 bucks and up for a used one. I found on row 52 which lists vehicles in junkyards the closest places with trucks that would potentially have it. Every place is over 3 hours drive away and none of the places will check if they have the part on the truck. If anyone could help with locating a nv271 or know a place worth checking or calling. Also both the front and rear drive shaft got destroyed in the break down.

Old 03-17-2019, 08:39 AM
HeyYou
Super Moderator

Check out these guys.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Transfer case explosion nv271

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: