3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

RPMOUTLET BUYERS BEWARE

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 11:35 PM
johnymauris
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RPMOUTLET BUYERS BEWARE

I'll never do business with these folks again. I ordered an AEM Brute Force CAI for my 06 Hemi about two weeks ago. They listed it as an in-stock item so it was supposed to have been sent out within a couple of days of them recieving the order. Well after about 10 days I started to get concerned. I sent emails to their support link over a period of days and they didn't even bother to answer me until the forth email was sent with the subject line saying CANCEL MY ORDER!!! They haven't charged my CC yet but who knows what might happen in the future. Very bad experience Guys and no CAI for me yet.

Old 08-24-2006, 12:52 AM
raidermike67
Veteran
Default RE: RPMOUTLET BUYERS BEWARE

Not trying to play devils advocate but did they have an estimated shipping date/time frame? Two weeks isn't exactly a long time but they should have at least answered your e-mails.

Old 08-24-2006, 11:23 AM
motorhead426
All Star
Default RE: RPMOUTLET BUYERS BEWARE

Have you asked them for the tracking number? I ordered my underdrive pulley about 2 months ago, and I was very pleased with the amount of time it took to ship it to me. I think I recieved it in like 4 days (ordered monday and in my hands by friday). I always ask for the tracking number when I buy anything online. I'd buy from RPM outlet again.

Quick Reply: RPMOUTLET BUYERS BEWARE