3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

C-Codes??

Old 10-30-2013, 08:27 AM
ASCHENAVAR
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C-Codes??

Hello all, I am new to the Ram world, and was curious about pulling codes so I decided to try it out to see if my new to me ram had any underlying issues. I did the ignition dance with the key and got ---- (which I am assuming is a good thing) and then I did the odometer button push and key on deal, and it did the gauge sweep, and displayed 64 44, then 67 52, then 00 00

I have searched and searched and cannot seem to come up with anything with these numbers..any ideas??

Old 10-30-2013, 10:00 AM
rought
Professional

Fault Code Description Correction
07 Wait to start indicator circuit shorted. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
08 Wait to start indicator circuit open. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
0B BTSI output circuit shorted or open. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
22 Headlamp switch input circuit shorted. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
23 Headlamp switch input circuit open. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
24 Turn hazard switch input circuit shorted. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
25 Turn hazard swiitch inpot circuit open. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
27 Courtesy/dome output circuit shorted or open. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
28 Glovebox/map lamp output circuit shorted or
open.
Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
29 Cargo lamp output circuit shorted or open. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
40 Wiper switch input circuit shorted. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
41 Wiper switch input circuit open. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
42 Wash/beam input circuit shorted. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
60 Passenger door lock switch input circuit
shorted.
61 Passenger door lock switch input circuit open. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
62 Passenger door lock switch input circuit stuck. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
63 Driver door lock switch input circuit shorted. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
64 Driver door lock switch input circuit open. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
65 Driver door lock switch input circuit stuck. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
66 All door lock output circuit shorted to ground
or voltage.
67 All door unlock output circuit shorted to
ground or voltage.
68 Driver door unlock output circuit shorted to
ground or voltage.
6C Driver cylinder lock switch input circuit
shorted.
6E Driver cylinder lock switch input circuit stuck. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
80 Incorrect odometer value found. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
81 Remote radio switch input circuit high. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
82 Remote radio switch stuck. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
A0 Internal module FLASH memory checksum
failure.
A1 Internal module bootloader failure. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
A3 Battery voltage open. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
A5 TCCM messages not received. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
A7 VIN checksum error. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
A8 VIN previously stored. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
A9 PCI bus internal failure. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
AA PCM messages not received. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
AB TCM messages not received. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information

Fault Code Description Correction
AC ABS messages not received. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
AD FCM messages not received. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
AE ACM messages not received. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
AF SKIM messages not received. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
B0 RKE fob batteries low. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
B1 RKE module communication link. Refer to the appropriate diagnostic information.
00 Done All Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) have been
displayed

Old 10-30-2013, 10:43 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Correct.

First number is the actual fault. The second number behind the first is how many key cycles it has been active

Old 10-30-2013, 10:51 AM
ASCHENAVAR
Amateur
Thumbs up

Oh! right on..that would prolly explain the window issue I've been having then lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C-Codes??