3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Mega Cab lift

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 11:54 PM
gadget463
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mega Cab lift

Hello, this is my first post. I just made a deal on my 07 1500 mega cab with the 5.7l Hemi. (no MDS on the Mega Cab, DARN!) Any way I couldn't find the answer on any of the websites of companies that make lifts so I am hoping some one could help me out here. My dealer is willing to lift the truck and put on rims and 35" tires of my choice and factor it all into the purchase price. The problem is that it is nearly impossible to find anyone that makes a 4" lift for the 1500 mega cab. I know the suspension is supposed to be the same on the 1500MC as is on the 2500. Does that mean I can purchase a 2500 lift and it will work on my 1500 MC?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Old 03-08-2007, 12:54 AM
wyorat
Default RE: Mega Cab lift

I been looking for a suspension for my 07 QC 4x4. Kore is working on one , but they already have one for your king-cab. I just don't know if its for a 2 or 4 wheel drive. Go to www.koreperformance.com and get a number to call them. I think the kit you would be looking for is the RECON. It comes with a mini leaf pack in the rear and new springs for the front. It also give you new bumpstops and nice bilstien shocks for front and rear.Kore builds for specific truck models so they cantune the coils and shocks to the weight of your vehicle. These guys also build more radical suspensions. Check out the site. Everything else I have seen are leveling kits. If you go with the Kore I would appreciate it if you post the type ofsuspension and price you payed. I have neverhad experience with these guys. I figure its good stuff since they put it on they're race trucks and personal vehicles.Good Luck!!!

Old 03-08-2007, 01:39 AM
gadget463
Default RE: Mega Cab lift

Sorry i should have stated that it is a 4x4. If i find an appropriate lift I will be sure to post it.

Quick Reply: Mega Cab lift