4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

2013 Dodge Ram - All new? Are we getting lied to?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 12:48 AM
ChryslerTechBC
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LU229
None of the so-called NEW things on these trucks makes me think i should need a new one. It isnt much different than what i already have, so why would i go in the hole for it if i already have a 4th gen truck. Keep in mind folks, all these "NEW" fancy bells & whistles are only going to be on the Laramie trucks.

Oh yeah,
about the 2013 HID projectors... they only come on the Laramie models.
They`re not HID either, they have halogen bulbs in a projector housing.
Maybe by (2013) mid year, the sport and the R/T might come with projectors.
My '13 Sport has black housing OEM projectors. They just don't come on the base models, SLT, ST and Express

https://www.google.ca/search?q=ram+s...guLbjIKgg9AYM:

Last edited by ChryslerTechBC; 01-04-2013 at 12:54 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:53 AM
david-dion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Site help

hi just joined, but there is no where for me to post a new forum query. can anyone help me?

Old 01-04-2013, 09:12 AM
LU229
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChryslerTechBC
My '13 Sport has black housing OEM projectors. They just don't come on the base models, SLT, ST and Express

https://www.google.ca/search?q=ram+s...guLbjIKgg9AYM:
Yes, you are 1/2 right, (for now anyways) 2013 sport trucks in canada all come with them, but in the USA you have to order a specific sport package to get the fake HID projector headlamps. (maybe their chinese vender cant keep up with the demand right now, so only a select few come with them) It has been said that by mid/yr 13, ALL the sports will come standard with the fake HID headlamps in the USA. Who really knows, maybe they lied... and it wouldnt be the first time they did that.

Quick Reply: 2013 Dodge Ram - All new? Are we getting lied to?