4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2009 Ram 1500 HVAC Diagnostic Manual and Info.

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2022, 09:17 PM
Kutech
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Ram 1500 HVAC Diagnostic Manual and Info.

I have a 2009 Ram 1500 with ATC HVAC. My manual that I purchased does not contain the Diagnostic and troubleshooting for the Recirculation Door Motor that I am looking for. I would like to find out the resistance measurement for the Recirc. Door Actuator. Mine measures 66 Ohms and jumps around as I move/tap the actuator. This actuator is only a 2 terminal actuator not like the other ones on the HVAC module that have a feedback circuit for actuator position. There is no measurement data in the manual that I was able to buy. Does anyone out there have this information? My manual mentions a section that is titled HVAC DTC's Diagnosis and Troubleshooting but it is missing. If anyone has the Recirc. Actuator measurement of a known good unit or the diagnosis section that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Quick Reply: 2009 Ram 1500 HVAC Diagnostic Manual and Info.