4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Does anyone here know the truth

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 12:55 PM
TarRam
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone here know the truth

New to the forum and if it has already been asked I am sorry. Does anyone know the truth about the status of 2014 Rams. When does production start etc? I have had a truck on order and been told a dozen different things and really tired of it all. Was hopping someone might know the truth. Customer Service says one thing dealer says another and other forums have all kinds of information and none of it adds up.

Old 08-01-2013, 03:13 PM
RSDodgelover
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think typically the new model year vehicles don't hit the dealers until late Aug or into Sept. it might be even slower with the new diesel coming in the 1500 this year.

Old 08-01-2013, 04:37 PM
TarRam

Well the problem is they were suppose to start production 7/22 and shipments would start the first week of August but I am trying to verify that it happened or not. Ram customer service says not dealer says has other forums are all over the place no one seems to know. I have truck on order since 6/11 and was told would revieve first of August then it went to end of August back to middke of August now maybe late September early October. Depends on who you ask and what day it is.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Atomic Dog
Professional

I have never ordered a car and have it arrive even close to on time. I am sure it happens, but not for me. I now stick to on the lot stuff.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:32 AM
NoMoreGMsForMe
Professional

Ordering a new unit is just like a kid waiting for Christmas you have to be patient.

Quick Reply: Does anyone here know the truth