4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Superchips FAIL

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 03:07 PM
cam01ss
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Superchips FAIL

Well i was so excited to hear that superchils finally released tunning for 11-13 rams trucks so i got right on the computer and ordered my flashpaq tuner. I was like a kid when it arrived and immediately took it out of the box and hooked it to my computer and updated it with everythjng successful. Plugged it in to my truck and started the tuning process only for the tuner to stop halfway through the tune and say that "vehicle calibration file not found please update tuner" so i took tuner out of my truck and reupdated tuner and the. End of the update the superchils website prompted me to enter my email address which i did and someone would get back to me in 2 weeks. I waited the two weeks with no reply so i contacted super hils via email again i finally got a response saying they could not find any info please attach all emails and they will get back to me. So sent them all the info i had which was not much even sent them pics of vin, production date and picture of tuner screen when its stop programming. Well its now been a month and no respknse from them i even emailed them again 1 week ago with no respons. Seriously ive had superchils for two other rams and have had no problem with them and excuse me for saying this but there customer service sucks. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction of fixing this issue with the tuner or ahould i just return it thats if theyll even take a 2 month old tuner back to the store where i bought it from.

2011 dodge ram 1500 quad cab short bed

Superchils flashpaq. 3840

Old 02-04-2014, 03:17 PM
oldjeep
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How about pick up a phone and call them?

Superchips, Inc.
1790 E. Airport Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32773
P: (888) 227 2447
Customer Service Hours:
Monday thru Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm (EST)
Automotive Tech Support
P: 407-585-7000
P: 888 227 2447
tech@superchips.com

Quick Reply: Superchips FAIL