I want to disable my daytime running lights on my 2009 dodge 3500 diesel - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Trucks > Dodge Ram > 4th Gen Ram Tech
Reload this Page >

I want to disable my daytime running lights on my 2009 dodge 3500 diesel

Notices
4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I want to disable my daytime running lights on my 2009 dodge 3500 diesel

Old 06-14-2018, 09:42 PM
LM border collie
Default I want to disable my daytime running lights on my 2009 dodge 3500 diesel

I was wondering if I could disable my daytime running lights on my 2009 dodge diesel. I live in the USA and donít need them and was wondering if there is a wire /fuse I could possibly unhook. I can take the truck to a dealer and get it done also,I just was hoping to be able to do it myself. Thanks in advance for any help!

Old 06-19-2018, 12:20 AM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

Your dealer can turn them off with their Star scan tool. They are programmed in the PCM and have to be turned on or off that way.

Old 06-19-2018, 05:28 AM
LM border collie

Originally Posted by lxman1 View Post
Your dealer can turn them off with their Star scan tool. They are programmed in the PCM and have to be turned on or off that way.
Thanks so much for your reply!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I want to disable my daytime running lights on my 2009 dodge 3500 diesel

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: