Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

WTB: 4 1992-1993 IROC Daytonas, & 4 1992-1993 IROC R/Ts

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 03:32 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile WTB: 4 1992-1993 IROC Daytonas, & 4 1992-1993 IROC R/Ts

I am seeking to get a hold of 4 1992 to 1993 IROC Daytonas with the Mitsubishi GTO 3.0 engines with 5 speed manuals, and the Torque Turbos, but not required, as they can still be had through Holley. 3 should be in good condition, and 1 for a parts car, as long as the car has the parts with it.

I am also seeking 4 1992 to 1993 IROC R/T Daytonas with the 2.2 twin turbo with 5 speed manuals- Turbo 3 engines developed by Lotus for the car. Also 3 should be in good condition, and one for a parts car, as long as the parts are with the car, as well. Neither of these carry much value, aside fromn the eyes of the beholder- refer to your Kelly Blue Book for one in Good Condition, or Mint Condition, and the fact that parts are discontinued by Mopar and Aftermarket makers, but I will "offer" handsome to market value.

Of course if you happen to have a version of the car called the Intercepter with the 2.2 over 400 hp engine with twin T-25 Turbos By Garrett, the 16 Valve Cosworth Heads, transmountable in the mid-engine displacement car, you can pester me with an asking price, too. However, doubtful, as only about 5 were made; one an Indy 500 Pace Car, the rest were used in the making of the Motion Picture "The Wraith" with Charlie Sheen, although some have been found around movie sets left for destroyed during the making of the movie.

Old 12-26-2009, 04:57 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Default 3.0s and Turbo 3s

I do realize that the High Torque Turbos are from the 2.5 liter IROC. I also realize that the Turbo 3 engine is not a Twin Turbo just one turbo with Twin Cams that is my error for reading to fast.

I am seeking these vehicles to be modified and customized not a collectors' car, but at least in good enough condition where a potential sponsor can get in it. Mainly meaning that the scarce and next no availability of parts for the cars, as much of those with the cars and able to be molded for new parts.

Old 12-27-2009, 05:35 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Post Current True Valuations of the IROCs from Auto Consumer Authority

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffwor...-daytona-6.htm . Let me know if this is an invalid link, but I would like to pursue the purchase with as much integrity as I can.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:04 PM
VERNONDODGE
Amateur
Smile Closed

I am no longer seeking the vehicles. This thread is closed. Thanks for everything anyway.

Quick Reply: WTB: 4 1992-1993 IROC Daytonas, & 4 1992-1993 IROC R/Ts