Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FT/FS: Helo MAXXX6's w/ BFG MT's 35/12.5/17 (BRAND NEW!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 12:20 PM
khemix
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FT/FS: Helo MAXXX6's w/ BFG MT's 35/12.5/17 (BRAND NEW!)

BRAND NEW Helo Maxxx6's w/BFG MT 35/12.5/17

They're 17in Chrome Helo MAXXX6 rims wrapped in BFG Mud Terrain tires, 35/12.5/17.

Never even mounted! (Except for one wheel, to check bolt pattern fitment.) These are brand new and I purchased them about 3 months ago at 4WheelParts. There isn't a single scratch on them and they're in MINT condition. They include new chrome locking lugs and centercaps as well.

I was originally going to lift my truck and throw these babies on their but am having second thoughts. Killing my gas mileage, my drivetrain/powertrain warranties, my breaks, losing major power and not fitting in the garage are just a few of my concerns when i lift it.

So I figured I would put this up here in our Classifieds area to see what kinda response I get. I'm really interested in trades for some nice 22's/24's with tires so lets see what you've got! I really like the SRT-10 wheels as well so if anyone out there has a set let me know! Otherwise I'll be asking around $2000 obo. From 4WP originally they were almost $2600 so lets try to be fair here!

I can handle most all of the shipping needs (although you will have to pay for shipping charges) as I work directly with a shipping department/company. Which also means the shipping is a little cheaper! I can have the wheels & tires palletized and shipped via feight to you on a single pallet or I can ship them individually via UPS/FedEx. Keep in mind they weigh around 130lbs a peice so it won't be cheap! It would be easier to have someone pick them up or have me meet you, but I have no problem at all shipping them to you.

You can reach me through PM's here, chriscritz@yahoo.com or on AIM at the screen name "iivzxxxzvii". Thanks fellas and I hope I get a decent response!

Located in the Metro-Atlanta area.

Here are the pics that I'm sure you want! Just click on the thumbnail and it will take you to the fulls-size pics! (If you want more, I can take them asap)

(PS. The marks you see on the rims are fingerprint smudges only! There isn't a single scratch or blemish on any of the wheels!)

Quick Reply: FT/FS: Helo MAXXX6's w/ BFG MT's 35/12.5/17 (BRAND NEW!)