Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

81 Dodge Ram Stepside for sale

Old 01-01-2007, 03:24 PM
81dodgeram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 81 Dodge Ram Stepside for sale

FOR SALE
1981 Dodge Ram D150

Single Cab, Short bed Stepside

Paint: pure white

Interior: Burgandy

Engine: 318 2BBL with K&N stock replacement air filter

Exhaust: true duel 2.5" pipes with Straight pipes (No Mufflers) & 24"x5"
Chrome Echo Tips

Axel: 8 1/4 with 2.94 gear (non posi)

Wheels: (4) 15x7 U.S Wheel 75 Series

Tires: (4) P255/60R15 Pacemark Radial SR60

INFOMATION & HISTORY ON THE TRUCK

This truck has been in the family since 82, the truck has been a daily driver & has been very dependable, Starts & runs Great, fuel economy averages 15.6, the options that are on the truck are PS, PB, the truck has A/C but is not hooked up. I put the non a/c alt brackets on the engine to take the compressor off, (I still have all the A/C condensor & compressor Brackets. The interior is in great condition, the bench seat had a seat cover on it because the seat has the usuall tear on the driver side, but not real bad, I installed a new CD Player with some 220 watt 6x9 pioneer speakers behind the seat in 6x9 boxes sounds good. The bed has a thin layer of spray in bedliner but is bubbling up but can be scraped out easily like I said it is very thin. The engine was rebuilt in late 2003 and only has about 27,000 miles on it, it is painted Chrysler Blue & I installed the factory non A/C Alt Bracket kit from Mancini Racing ( I drive a dakota also to try to save mileage on this truck) and the truck use to have a 904 3 spd auto in it, but I installed a rebuilt 727 3 spd auto in November 05, it shifts great. The only bondo areas on the truck are on the rear passide stepside fender on the corner area & on the the lower back half of the passide front fender not bad looking at all. The paint is in real good condition has a good shine and is bright in the sun light. I had a new windshield installed in early 2003 still in great condition today. The exhaust is in real good condition, had it dueled out in late 2003 with 2 1/2 pipes with 12" Glasspacks then 24" Glasspacks (but the louvered cores came loose so off they came) and nowI have straight pipes (because it was cheaper at the time than mufflers) so you get the choice of mufflers you would want on it if you bought it. The truck also has custom front & rear bumpers my dad made years ago and they are very strong, they are painted gloss black and the rear bumper has the top of it sprayed with bedliner (hasn't flaked off yet). There are no problems with the truck at all

FINAL PRICE IS $2800

SERIOUS INQUIRYS ONLY

go here to see pics of the truck http://www.cardomain.com/ride/748471

I will throw in a pair of matching 15x10 Chrome wheels and P295/50R15's to go with it

I am Located in East Texas in a small town called Crockett

email me at mattstrban@yahoo.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 81 Dodge Ram Stepside for sale