Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Not getting all sirius channels?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 10:48 AM
newfiebullet
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not getting all sirius channels?

I unhooked my battery the other day and ever since i am not getting channels 1-60. This is the channels i listen to the most. I called sirius and they told me to sit in truck while they sent a new signal. This never worked so they said there was something in owners manual about selecting all channels but i cant find it. Played around with the buttons for the last hour and cant figure it out. Going on holidays in a couple weeks and need this fixed any one know what to do? I am getting channels 60-194 perfect.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:43 AM
nateroach
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had this problem with my Sirius as well. After talking with the worthless tech support guys for the 5th time i just went online and re sent the signal my self. I believe the key to getting it to work (for me at least) was to resend the signal, and just let it sit for ~10 min and not change the channel or anything so it can think and update the channel list. try that and hopefully it should update your channel list.

nateroach

Quick Reply: Not getting all sirius channels?