Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

aye aye aye

Old 07-29-2006, 05:36 PM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Default aye aye aye

ok so i got the new rear speakers and removed the old ones... and now i cant figure out how to connect the new wires to the old harness... the speakers came with their own wires but they make no sense at all... do i have to buy an adapter for them as well? or what do i need to do?

Old 07-29-2006, 05:41 PM
DieselDemon
Record Breaker
Default RE: aye aye aye

You have to CUT and SPLICE. It's pretty simple.

Old 07-29-2006, 05:42 PM
CaptainPioneer
Rookie

Im guessing that you are baffled by the plastic clip on the stock mount... usually (ususally) the Striped wire is the positve lead... i would cut off the clip there and solder the wires that they gave to you on there... Just my .02 cents

Old 07-29-2006, 05:43 PM
neoncrazy101
Champion

ok...thats what i was almost thinking but yet i didn't want to cut and such if it wasn't what i was supposed to do...thanks and yea i was baffled by the plastic clips... so thanks again

Old 07-29-2006, 06:08 PM
CaptainPioneer
Rookie

no problem I understand ur unwant to cut factory equipment out... they do make adaptors but there is no reason to spend more money thatn necessary

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: