Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Have you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in, read and discuss the latest from Dodge. (This is not a tech section.)

2006 Dodge Ram Refresh Information:

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 02:08 AM
OG MagDak
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2006 Dodge Ram Refresh Information:

it would be nice if they did an aluminum version

Old 01-24-2005, 03:48 AM
MG42pillbox
Veteran
Default RE: 2006 Dodge Ram Refresh Information:

trust me,... They will.

Old 01-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Snafu
Default RE: UPDATE: 2006 Dodge Ram Refresh Information:

ORIGINAL: Jeffy_James

I don't think the Ram should get the slanted head lights. The lights they have now are awesome. Personaly they should have used the lights from the ram as well as the front bumper on the new Dakota. I don't like the slanted look period. Chevy did that with there silverado and I know I lot of Chevy owners that would rather have the smooth front of the GMC then the fugly bow-tie.
I'm one of those guys. I can't believe Daimler is fooking up the Dodge line this bad! They finally do something right with the Mega Cab Ram instead of that damn 3/4-length queer, I mean quad cab, and they give it that FUGLY Dacrapa, I mean Dakota front end. Freakin unbelievable. Looks like I'll be finding a 2003 or older Cummins when the current truck dies.... [:@]

Old 01-26-2005, 05:31 PM
MG42pillbox
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Snafu

I don't think the Ram should get the slanted head lights. The lights they have now are awesome. Personaly they should have used the lights from the ram as well as the front bumper on the new Dakota. I don't like the slanted look period. Chevy did that with there silverado and I know I lot of Chevy owners that would rather have the smooth front of the GMC then the fugly bow-tie.
I'm one of those guys. I can't believe Daimler is fooking up the Dodge line this bad! They finally do something right with the Mega Cab Ram instead of that damn 3/4-length queer, I mean quad cab, and they give it that FUGLY Dacrapa, I mean Dakota front end. Freakin unbelievable. Looks like I'll be finding a 2003 or older Cummins when the current truck dies.... [:@]

You will get used to it.

Old 01-26-2005, 05:42 PM
Snafu

ORIGINAL: MG42pillbox

ORIGINAL: Snafu

You will get used to it.

You don't know me that well... [:@] I love the '99-'02 Silverados. What Chevy did to them in '03 is criminal and will never be forgotten. And Daimler is about to do the same goddamn thing to the Ram. [:'(] [:@]

I actually had a brilliant idea this morning... I hope to God they keep the cab the same next year. Especially where the front fenders bolt on... Cause I'd get an '06 or '07 Mega Cab and put an '02-'05 front clip on it. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 01-26-2005, 06:03 PM
MG42pillbox
Veteran

Most likely it will be able to be replaced with the older front clip and facia

Old 01-26-2005, 10:28 PM
gpzjack
Veteran

Why not screw up the rams looks ....they already did it to the dakota and the fugly duhrango. I can tell you of the impact. I had an 02 silverado and was very happy with it but the 03 front just doesn't go with the truck . Needless to say i am now a ram owner!

Quick Reply: 2006 Dodge Ram Refresh Information: